Count down continues ..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
At # 96 we have ..Drum Roll Please .. DE James Hall
James Hall.jpg

This Jersey # is a bit thin of notable Players, but, as I continue, I promise other jersey numbers to come will have a lot more players!
Does anyone have any better photos, or other #96's!?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The only reason I didn't include Sam is because he ended up not making the Team.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This one may be a " Little Thin" but I had to 'Bump' it for continuities sake!:D And so you newbee's out their can see How this great series of threads evolved!!(y);)
There are a total of 11 players who have worn JERSEY #96! I haven't got photos of them all, but here are a couple more to add in!!
DE - Jay Williams - 1995 - 1999
#96 Jay Williams1.jpg

He played in 57 games for the Rams and had 6 Sacks and 35 Tackles. His 'BEST' years, not surprisingly, was the Rams SB year 1999! He had 4 sacks!

Next Up I have:
DE - Matt Longacre - 2015 - Present

#96 Matt Lonacre1.png

Last year, being his Rookie campaign, he only played in 5 games but he had 11 Tackles and looked very promising!:D

This is all I could find in the way of photos of these Players so if anyone has anymore I'd love to see them!:yay:
I would also like to know IF @ RamzFanz, My Mentor, of sorts:LOL:, still feels the same way about these threads, the 2nd time around!?!

As I said, I can promise you these threads are going to get a lot more exciting!! Lots of GREAT Historical Players, photos, Gifs, comments, memories, thoughts, and videos to come!!!(y) Add some, If you have them!?! :mrburnsevil: knowing Rams History IS an essential asset here at ROD!! JMHO

I'm especially interested in find any photo of #96 DT - Marc Boutte - 1992-93!!

GO RAMS
addon.jpg

Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
By the way, just to peak participation! ( and give them an honorable mention!) The other players who wore #96, that I know of, and don't have photos of are:
* DE - Doug Barnett - 1982-83
* DT - Neil Hope - 1987
* LB/DT - Brian Smith - 1989-90 - a Rams 2nd round pick
* DE/LB - Erik Flowers - 2003-04 - a 1st round pick by the Buffalo Bills
* DT - Jason Fisk - 2006
* DT - Kellen Heard - 2012

Any photos? Comment, Thoughts! etc. etc.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Thanks @den-the-coach, Glad to see you've got my back with these Photo's!!
Yep! Brian Smith-1989-90
#96 Brian smith.jpg

The 2nd rounder(#48 over-all) who had a whopping 3 sacks in 19 games for the Rams!

Now, on the other hand, DT - Marc Boutte ( I bet people had a lot of Fun with that last name!) 1992-93
#96 Marc Boutte.jpg

He wasn't too bad, in 32 games he had 4 FF's/ 1 FR / 2 sacks /and 71 Tackles.
Compared to Smith, not bad at all!;):D

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
ALERT! Actually a TEASE!!:LOL: I looked at last years " Count Down Jersey #95" thread. I wasn't up to my high standards, So I just finished redoing the entire thing!! Looks pretty good!(y)
I should have it posted Between 11:00 am and 12:00Noon EST Tomorrow (Saturday 6/04/16):mrburnsevil: