Couldn't have gone to the Super Bowl without...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Wouldn't have gone to the Super Bowl without...

• Kurt Warner

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • Marshall Faulk

Votes: 56 65.1%
  • Orlando Pace

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • Isaac Bruce

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Torry Holt

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Have to go with the best football player I have ever seen. Faulk. Could have voted any of the others as well as Martz, but Faulk was the catalyst that allowed that offense to thrive IMO. There was no answer for him. Too bad Martz suffered amnesia in SB 36.....

howski3318

Rookie
In terms of players I would have to say Faulk was most important but 100% agree that the most important person was Martz.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I voted for Warner. Most important position on the field. And in the context of the poll question and of that year it has to be Warner for me. People are saying that Green could have played well enough to get the Rams there but the thing is he was injured and out all of that season. He couldn't play at all that super bowl year. So for me without Warner we have someone stepping in and playing who was nowhere near as good as either Warner or Green. All of these choices are very important pieces but for me Warner was the most important because without him I just don't see how any of their other options could have played well enough to get them to the big game and win it.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I'm a bonified homer.

Attachments

• rams (1).jpg
    rams (1).jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 134