Could a “Bubble Curtain” snuff out hurricanes?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I think you’ve made some good points... To be on the magnitude to accomplish this, it sounds waaaay too disruptive to oceans.

It almost feels like a no brainer this will cause something unintended.

Yeah... that's why I feel like this is just an attempt by this group to grab some free grant money.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah... that's why I feel like this is just an attempt by this group to grab some free grant money.
Creates plan for the "bubble wrap" solution to hurricanes.....Wrap bubble wrap around the shores in the Gulf and the South east coasts to cushion the blows...Now show me some Uncle Sugar grant cash! Daddy needs a Lexus!

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Amazing thought process. The sheer amount of mass(water) to move to affect the water temperature seems incapable. Then again I have a Communications Degree with a Minor in Sociology and run an irrigation business lol

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
Yeah, bring water up from the bottom, and before you know it we will have Megladon sharks roaming the Atlantic. No thanks.