Coty Sensabaugh appears on SportsCenter, sends a message to Rams fans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Is Coty right? Are the Rams about to be good again?

• Total voters

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Coty Sensabaugh appears on SportsCenter, sends a message to Rams fans
usatsi_9273251.jpg

http://theramswire.usatoday.com/201...on-sportscenter-sends-a-message-to-rams-fans/

By: Jake Ellenbogen | 14 minutes ago

The Los Angeles Rams signed former Tennessee Titans cornerback Coty Sensabaugh this offseason, and since he has been creating a fair amount of buzz. First, he was thoughtful enough to actually use his honeymoon as a time to donate shoes to the needy. Now he’s recently appeared on ESPN’s SportsCenter with a message for the fans.

It hasn’t taken long for Sensabaugh to become a household name for Rams fans. Even though this is his first season with the team, he’s still doing his part in trying to develop a strong fan base in Los Angeles.

Sensabaugh was invited to SportsCenter’s Face to Face segment with Hannah Storm, where he had the following to say about his arrival in L.A.:

“You know when I was going through free agency, for some reason or another I never expected to be a part of the Rams. I remember when the owners’ meetings were going on and they announced the Rams were moving to L.A., and I was like man that has to be tough for those guys, moving cross-country from St. Louis to L.A.”

Sensabaugh is now definitely enjoying the sunny skies and sandy beaches of Los Angeles though, and that is probably one of the main reasons he signed with the Rams. He had this to say on the aftermath of the Rams big move:

“So a couple months later I ended up signing with the L.A. Rams and I was one of those guys picking up everything with my wife and moving. It’s been very hectic, but it’s been a blessing. I got to participate in a draft day party at L.A. Live. It was crazy, I can’t give you an estimate of how many people were there, but the streets were flooded and there was just so much love and energy. You can tell they are happy to have us back and we are going to give the city something to be proud of”

The special part of this, is the fact that the Los Angeles fans had been going to rallies, petitioning and trying to do their part to bring their team back. This is a testament to all the hard work that the fans really put in to show the NFL and the Rams organization that they really care about the franchise.

The 27-year old cornerback was then asked if he sensed pressure to put a winning team on the field.

“I feel just as competitive, the Rams have been really close, following from afar the past couple of years. Now being inside the building, we’re right there. You know, like I said, we are going to give the city of L.A. something to be proud of. We will put a great product on the field and I’m just excited to be a part of it.”

Sensabaugh is endorsing his team to do big things this year.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Defense is gonna get er done this season. 10 wins due to them and an offense that complements them with a strong run game

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Is this dude gonna get on the field??? Joyner probably has his picture taped on the wall in the gym and works out looking at his face....EJ probably does too....

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Is this dude gonna get on the field??? Joyner probably has his picture taped on the wall in the gym and works out looking at his face....EJ probably does too....
Special teams for sure.
--!In case you have a short memory .CJ & Tru have been injuries the last 2 seasons at some point.
It is nice to have depth,& add Roberson in there.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
This article makes it sound like St Louis fans weren't in the streets and weren't supporting the team. These glory pieces leave a bitter taste.

WestCoastRam

Legend
If Sensabaugh is on the field than it probably means something happened to Gaines or Gaines wasn't able to come back from the foot injury... either way, not good.

Ram65

Legend
I'm sure Cody will see playing time during the 16 week season. I hope he is a little better than some reports from Tennessee. Gregg Williams knows what he can do so it should all work out. I like his positive outlook but, how could he say anything bad about his new team and home?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm sure Cody will see playing time during the 16 week season. I hope he is a little better than some reports from Tennessee. Gregg Williams knows what he can do so it should all work out. I like his positive outlook but, how could he say anything bad about his new team and home?
I don't know him, but he could have said something like "..I am really proud to be part of the building process. We will be really good" It seems that he is saying more like "we will be really good NOW"

Ram65

Legend
I don't know him, but he could have said something like "..I am really proud to be part of the building process. We will be really good" It seems that he is saying more like "we will be really good NOW"

Why?

Building smilding...it's time to produce. The Rams need to think they are winners and should going into the season.

The 27-year old cornerback was then asked if he sensed pressure to put a winning team on the field.

“I feel just as competitive, the Rams have been really close, following from afar the past couple of years. Now being inside the building, we’re right there. You know, like I said, we are going to give the city of L.A. something to be proud of. We will put a great product on the field and I’m just excited to be a part of it.”

It is the power of positive thinking. Many feel the Rams have been close. They have beaten the good teams (in the division) and lost to some of the lesser teams they could have beaten. At 27 he is one of the older players on the team. He may or may not become a vocal leader but he should present a positive attitude.

jap

Legend
Who doesn't see? The building process is over. Winning.

The building process is never really over. We simply have reached the critical mass point now. However, we will always need to replace aging veterans, injured players, suspended players, etc.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
The building process is never really over. We simply have reached the critical mass point now. However, we will always need to replace aging veterans, injured players, suspended players, etc.
Of course @jap. My comment is partly in jest. But there is a perception that some teams are in a "building process" and others are "there". We are there.

We are not looking three years out. Make sense?

jap

Legend
Of course @jap. My comment is partly in jest. But there is a perception that some teams are in a "building process" and others are "there". We are there.

We are not looking three years out. Make sense?

That may depend on how quickly Jerad gets acclimated to the NFL game-day intensity level. In the playoffs, the intensity climbs a few notches higher. He still has to go through that apprenticeship period first before he becomes a legitimate NFL starting QB.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
If Sensabaugh is on the field than it probably means something happened to Gaines or Gaines wasn't able to come back from the foot injury... either way, not good.

He also can play the nickle & will be on the field during special teams.