Cotton Bowl & Rose Bowl

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I had USC giving 3 and with 4 minutes left they blew a 12 point lead. Unbelievable? Not really. Those boys need to find a defense..Their offense is phenominal.

Penn St. / Utah?
PSU has the longest TD pass (88 yds) and 3rd longest rushing TD (87yds) in Rose Bowl history! Cam Rising done. PSU up 35-14. Love that T formation!! 2 TDs with that!

Tano

Legend
I had USC giving 3 and with 4 minutes left they blew a 12 point lead. Unbelievable? Not really. Those boys need to find a defense..Their offense is phenominal.

Penn St. / Utah?
PSU has the longest TD pass (88 yds) and 3rd longest rushing TD (87yds) in Rose Bowl history! Cam Rising done. PSU up 35-14. Love that T formation!! 2 TDs with that!
I still hate the call on 2nd and 10 at the 1 yard line

The first run didn't go anywhere.

It was clear that Tulane was going all in on the run.

A play-action and roll out by Caleb would have been a much better call.

I knew after the safety USC would lose that game

And it was a 15 point lead with 4 minutes left - not 12

PARAM

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
And it was a 15 point lead with 4 minutes left - not 12
Yeah, I didn't remember. I started to write 15, then I thought, no that's too much!!! Lincoln Riley better get some defensive players for next year or a new DC. If he does, they are going to be hard to beat.

Tano

Legend
Yeah, I didn't remember. I started to write 15, then I thought, no that's too much!!! Lincoln Riley better get some defensive players for next year or a new DC. If he does, they are going to be hard to beat.
Yeah - I feel that being his first year and Haley being such a shit recruiter that it would be a year or two before Riley could get his team up to speed.

A couple of transfers really helped the offensive side. And I see good things on that side of the ball in the future.

I hope he stresses on recruiting the defensive side and OL in the next few years with a couple of key signings on WR and RB to keep those positions at their high level.