Cosmos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'll be honest, I fully disagree that there's sound evidence against evolution, and the evidence for climate change is pretty complelling as well, we've just made it into s political talking point because money... but your views are your own, and there's no point arguing, I'd rather stay with the topic of the TV show.

I've enjoyed it so far, even though its dumbed down and things I've already learned. Science has always been great to me, so I don't mind. Hopefully others do as well, it should get pretty interesting.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Last Sunday's was OK, and yeah I already knew quite a bit this week. I was screaming during the DNA replication part "that's DNA helicase, Neil!"

I don't like the cartoon segments, but at least they are short.

I think the evolution thing is so different b/c of the impression main stream media has made it "monkey to man" whereas it's just changes (physical, physiological mental) and adaptations over time.