Cosell on Rams game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Go to the 11:00 min mark. Cosell gushes about Cook and DRich.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.blogtalkradio.com/fantasyguru/2013/09/12/weekly-matchup" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.blogtalkradio.com/fantasygur ... ly-matchup</a>

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Stranger said:
good listen. he really like DR, too.

Yeah. That was very encouraging. Cosell watches a lot of film and really does his homework so I don't take his viewpoints lightly.

I heard D'Marco Farr say yesterday that he expects DR to have a big day on Sunday. Thinks DR is very motivated going against SJ39.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
BTW, Cosell said RG3 shouldn't be playing. He is throwing off his front foot. That's bad news for the Skins and good news for us.

Man, I am so rooting for a top 10 draft pick.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
max said:
BTW, Cosell said RG3 shouldn't be playing. He is throwing off his front foot. That's bad news for the Skins and good news for us.

He did most of the first half, but he started stepping into it in the 2nd half. He took a beating in that game and made it out. There's no way, IMO, that he makes it through the season.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
DR RAM said:
max said:

He did most of the first half, but he started stepping into it in the 2nd half. He took a beating in that game and made it out. There's no way, IMO, that he makes it through the season.

The Eagles with that big lead really backed off in the 2nd half. I don't know how RG3 will do with the Packers and Clay Matthews coming after him for 4 quarters. The Packers are in the same boat as the Falcons, they are 0-1 and at home. I don't see the Skins beating them with a less than 100% RG3. And the Packers aren't going to let him get healthy against them and go 0-2.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
max said:
DR RAM said:
max said:

The Eagles with that big lead really backed off in the 2nd half. I don't know how RG3 will do with the Packers and Clay Matthews coming after him for 4 quarters. The Packers are in the same boat as the Falcons, they are 0-1 and at home. I don't see the Skins beating them with a less than 100% RG3. And the Packers aren't going to let him get healthy against them and go 0-2.
I agree.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
RGIII was getting smacked around like crazy. If it were Sam back there taking that beating, I would have been in full panic mode.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
12intheBox said:
RGIII was getting smacked around like crazy. If it were Sam back there taking that beating, I would have been in full panic mode.
Ayup. Which by default means, WHEN Sam was back there taking that beating, you WERE in full panic mode. Ala, circa 2011. And welcome to the big leagues, 12! I recognize you from that other jernt.

FRO

Legend
12intheBox said:
Good to have another quality poster on here. Welcome.