Corey Harkey wins big at the Lakers game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdw

Pro Bowler
Whoa! Those Lakers cheerleaders look like jail bait. :shocked:
They're just petite...
Q55ju80.gif

Psycho_X

Legend
Wait what was this geared towards other athletes? Seems kinda dumb to have a fan competition and to let a millionaire professional athlete compete in it lol.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
What did Harkey do to get the Tacoma? Did he make a full-court, three pointer in a contest?

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Cory Harkey will enjoy that new truck its a much improved vehicle from the 2015. That new (2016) Toyota Tacoma V-6 engine is something special too. If you have not drove tested what was the primary well designed Lexus engine yet, your in for a surprise(y). That smaller V-6 reprogrammed propels that medium sized truck far better than the previous larger 4.0 of the past. Lucky for Harkey they increased the front seat width too for us bigger boys!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
LOL, low blow, Les. Low blow.

I've been a Laker fan since way back. It's been awful to see this......I just posted this on another board when someone else made the remark about the Lakers. Here is the post.....

This made me think for a moment

And I went to probasketballreference.com to make sure I was right. And I was.

The last three years without a playoff appearance is the longest stretch the Lakers have ever had. They have only missed the playoffs 8 times from their inception in Minneapolis in 1948. To put that in perspective the Celtics have missed the playoffs 18 times in the same time period.

This franchise is a train wreck right now and I have no idea how they are going to fix it..........

IMO the Lakers are the most storied team in the NBA. I know the Celtics have one more title (17 to 16) but no other NBA team can match the history, the win totals and the fact that the Lakers have been to the NBA Finals 31 times (to Boston's 20). This is THE premier team in American pro sports and IMO is right up there with the Yanke's when it comes to a tradition of winning.

And they are so awful right now.........it's horrible..........maybe next year

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I've been a Laker fan since way back. It's been awful to see this......I just posted this on another board when someone else made the remark about the Lakers. Here is the post.....

This made me think for a moment

And I went to probasketballreference.com to make sure I was right. And I was.

The last three years without a playoff appearance is the longest stretch the Lakers have ever had. They have only missed the playoffs 8 times from their inception in Minneapolis in 1948. To put that in perspective the Celtics have missed the playoffs 18 times in the same time period.

This franchise is a train wreck right now and I have no idea how they are going to fix it..........

IMO the Lakers are the most storied team in the NBA. I know the Celtics have one more title (17 to 16) but no other NBA team can match the history, the win totals and the fact that the Lakers have been to the NBA Finals 31 times (to Boston's 20). This is THE premier team in American pro sports and IMO is right up there with the Yanke's when it comes to a tradition of winning.

And they are so awful right now.........it's horrible..........maybe next year

I was just messing around with you.
I know its so ridiculous how they went from top shelf to bottom so fast. I'm also completely lost how its going to be fixed aswell, literally mind blowing what happened.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Well, happy for Harkey but yeah, you'd think a pro athlete would be exempt from competition.

As far as the Lakers go, I'm still in shock how bad they are right now. I'm a Jerry West old Laker fan and I think I'm correct in saying the moment of the Lakers demise was the day the NBA, namely Stern, did not let the Lakers acquire Chris Paul.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
Well, happy for Harkey but yeah, you'd think a pro athlete would be exempt from competition.

As far as the Lakers go, I'm still in shock how bad they are right now. I'm a Jerry West old Laker fan and I think I'm correct in saying the moment of the Lakers demise was the day the NBA, namely Stern, did not let the Lakers acquire Chris Paul.

cp3 and kobe likely never woulda worked anyway. Their true demise was when Dr. Buss died. I truely believe Jim buss is an idiot and is killing the franchise

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame

I'm still pissed about that lol.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Nope! Just average " California Girls!" their all like that out here, Young and Pretty!! :mrburnsevil:

A friend of mine, he and I were co-Managers together, had moved to California from Wisconsin.
One day out of the blue he cussed and said "Damn it, this isn't fair. California has waaay more than their fair share of pretty women."

I found that rather funny and by and large true.....LOL.....
giphy.gif