Cooper Kupp Top 10 Plays of 2021

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Bad. Ass.

Loved seeing Apple get taken to school after the shit he talked.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

Cooper Kupp voted 2nd-best WR in NFL after historic season​

e1bf976818ed422bbb330537a6cacc55.jpg

Cameron DaSilva

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Cooper Kupp voted 2nd-best WR in NFL after historic season​

e1bf976818ed422bbb330537a6cacc55.jpg

Cameron DaSilva

“I love him, but if I’m drafting pure receivers to dictate coverage and handle any scheme and win matchups, other receivers offer more flexibility,” an NFL offensive coach said. “He’s a byproduct of that [Rams] scheme a little bit.”

:pointup:

:laugh4:

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
“I love him, but if I’m drafting pure receivers to dictate coverage and handle any scheme and win matchups, other receivers offer more flexibility,” an NFL offensive coach said. “He’s a byproduct of that [Rams] scheme a little bit.”

:pointup:

:laugh4:
Said, an anonymous "NFL offensive coach"...
I wouldn't say that out loud either...... :laugh4:

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"The catch" should go down in history. However, I couldn't help but notice how easily Austin Corbett gave up on his "non-block" of Suh and let him run right up the middle towards Stafford, who got pummeled. After seeing that video, I'm glad they let him go.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
"The catch" should go down in history. However, I couldn't help but notice how easily Austin Corbett gave up on his "non-block" of Suh and let him run right up the middle towards Stafford, who got pummeled. After seeing that video, I'm glad they let him go.
Let's hope Bruss or Anchrum will be better :hope:

RamsOfCastamere

Has anyone else noticed that Kupp is everywhere now? I'm on the east coast, and I've seen him on the cover of magazines in the grocery store and in the football section of Dick's.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Has anyone else noticed that Kupp is everywhere now? I'm on the east coast, and I've seen him on the cover of magazines in the grocery store and in the football section of Dick's.
Good!!
Love to see marketers take advantage of great stories and promote great guys.

I love that these are the "top ten" plays of Kupp's season.. AND THERE WERE SO MANY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw.. I totally get what the one "critic" said of some receivers having more overall flexibility. Kupp doesn't have the speed of some of those guys. No shame.
What I think that critic and others overlook is the complete mastery Kupp has of the position and every single route/role in it. He's not just "flexible", he crushes it in sooooo many different ways.

Add to that the blocking??? Yeah, he's number 1 for me.

RamsOfCastamere

Good!!
Love to see marketers take advantage of great stories and promote great guys.

I love that these are the "top ten" plays of Kupp's season.. AND THERE WERE SO MANY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw.. I totally get what the one "critic" said of some receivers having more overall flexibility. Kupp doesn't have the speed of some of those guys. No shame.
What I think that critic and others overlook is the complete mastery Kupp has of the position and every single route/role in it. He's not just "flexible", he crushes it in sooooo many different ways.

Add to that the blocking??? Yeah, he's number 1 for me.
Yeah it's not just the "system". Otherwise he would have had those numbers with Goff, and there wouldn't have been a drop off when Woody or OBJ went down.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
In the past, I have often thought the ‘it’s the system’ argument is kind of weak and stupid.

If a coach’s ‘System’ can make an average player … good, or a good player … very good, or a very good player … great, then every coach would employ THAT System.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
In the past, I have often thought the ‘it’s the system’ argument is kind of weak and stupid.

If a coach’s ‘System’ can make an average player … good, or a good player … very good, or a very good player … great, then every coach would employ THAT System.
Isn’t that happening with McVay’s offense, though?

All our former OC’s took it with them.

RamsOfCastamere

Hopefully we grabbed Bruss due to our inability to grind out a few run yards when needed in the SB. That put a lot of pressure on Staff.
Yes, but will a 4th round guard be better than an NFL starter right away? His peak could be better but how long will it take to get there?

That's all I have to say, let's get back on topic.