Cooper Kupp to Robert Woods

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Nice tribute by Kupp. It's got to be tough on him. It's obvious the friendship they forged was deeper than just good team mates.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I suppose when the season comes around we will probably be thinking more about the games. I suppose Allen Robinson might be a better fit for what they want to do in the redzone. Stafford had a guy in Detroit he could just throw it up and let him get it. Robinson could be that guy. But it sure was sad to see Robert Woods traded. I was against the idea of trading him from the start. Possibly for sentimental reasons. He's one of the good guys who affects the team by example.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
You know what? Kupps mom and dad must be so proud of this kid and how he turned out. The guy is a breath of fresh air in todays sports world or any world really. So much class and dignity.