Cooper Kupp out. Greg Zuerlein in.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
The part that I wonder (and I don't know anything about Cooper's injury) is if he had a knee sprain that is bad enough to miss at least 1 game, why was he allowed to re-enter the game against Denver possibly injuring the knee more?

Because it is hard to gauge those kind of things during the game. If you're playing, you are loose and limber, your knee hasn't swelled or affected your range of motion, you have adrenaline to temper any pain. Once the game ends and you rest your knee, it swells and gets stiff and hurting a bit more than it did during the game.

It is very much a good sign that he was able to continue playing last game, anything serious would have affected him immediately. Minor sprains can be played through initially but you risk aggravating it further if you come back too soon. My take after having multiple knee injuries myself.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Really happy to see GZ back in the herd. What a damn relief. (y)

Goff seemed out of sync without his security blanket in Kupp. Hopefully a week of adjustment should help and I do like Reynolds better on the outside, but it's time for him to step up as he seems to struggle getting separation and has a tendency to slip on his routes in some that I have seen.

Yeah Jared definitely missed Kupp. That's his outlet option, and as part of his development curve he's going to need to adjust when he loses a guy like that, as it's going to happen. But also I think the Broncos brought a couple things that were part of his struggles too... First being a very good rush as well as a great job on mixing up their pre-snap looks.

SF will undoubtedly take a similar approach, but I expect McVay to have his QB ready to go on that stuff.

DeaconJ

Rookie
Unfortunate that the team didn't give Stedman Bailey a look. He was a bright spot in some dark times and may have been very good in this offense.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
All I know is that Greg Z. gave me comfort and confidence in all of his kicks. They weren't even close to failing, and looked rock solid going through the uprights....