Cooper Kupp not playing on Saturday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Watkins more looks? Pharoh Cooper and Spruce more looks in the slot? (Spruce may be held out also due to minor injuries). He need to play and show to make the team IMHO. Reynolds more snaps.

They've seen enough of Kupp. He makes the 53 and probably starts vs Indy. McVay still undecided who the last 2 WR's will be.

I can't imagine Spruce makes the team at this point, the guy hasn't even been healthy enough to get a full games worth of snaps in two years as an UDFA. It was really fun to think what could have been, but he makes Danario Alexander look like an iron man.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Looking forward to seeing Goff without Kupp. It'll be good for Goff to go out there without him.

With regards to Spruce, I love him and all, but he's perpetually injured and unable to play / compete. We have too much talent at the position to warrant keeping him on the final 53 unfortunately for him.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Looking forward to seeing Goff without Kupp. It'll be good for Goff to go out there without him.

I agree and its a good little test for Goff in the preseason. Young QBs can get too accustomed to a security blanket type player but there are others who can help him out too such as Pharoh Cooper (if he steps up) as well as Gerald Everett and Higbee who I'd like to see more out of this preseason.

Deliberately not mentioning Sammy and Woods because we know they'll be out there contributing