COOPER KUPP IS A GOLDEN GOD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
This is the best season an NFL wide receiver has ever played. Period, end of story.

He's relentless.. and produced the most when the stakes were the highest.

I'm sorry, this is going to hurt a lot of feelings... but he has moved past Ike and Torry. He is the absolute #1 Rams WR of all time.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
You’re not hurting my feelings. We wouldn’t be here without Kupp, and we would have won the big game a few years ago if Kupp played.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is the best season an NFL wide receiver has ever played. Period, end of story.

He's relentless.. and produced the most when the stakes were the highest.

I'm sorry, this is going to hurt a lot of feelings... but he has moved past Ike and Torry. He is the absolute #1 Rams WR of all time.
Love Kupp, best season a WR ever had. But he's got a little more work to do in order to surpass "He of the game winning 73 yard TD catch"

tempests

Hall of Fame
Not going to touch the Ike and Torry thing. They were so critical to our SB runs in the past.

But as Cooper goes....I've never seen anything like this. No one can stop him.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
When he caught that absolute dart by Stafford and ran, and then got up and flexed... I had a small feeling it was over!

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not going to touch the Ike and Torry thing. They were so critical to our SB runs in the past.

But as Cooper goes....I've never seen anything like this. No one can stop him.
It's truly no disrespect because I love those guys so much, especially Ike.

But Kupp is setting a record that may stick a round for a long, long time... he's over 2300 yards for the full season. Unfuckingbelievable.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The man is an absolute machine he is like a mini Ivan drago … I bet he does all sort of weird workouts in that weird performance shed he has

I can say with 1000% conviction we don’t even get close to the super bowl of it wasn’t for cooper kupp

Ellard80

Legend
He certainly is on track to be our best receiver ever.....

stafford feeds him a troth full

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
From the Baltimore comeback game, thru the playoffs (5 games total) Kupp has 38 receptions on just 46 targets!!! 83% catch rate.
Insane
Oh and 6 TD's....

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I'm looking forward to a few more years of Cooper Kupp, Obj & Stafford playing together, and they'll only improve once we settle our OL situation going forward.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
I'm also not going to comment on comparisons regarding Bruce and Holt, but I won't argue that Kupp has had an amazing season.
I think we all know what would cap it off.
Should have been MVP.
He's proved it in the playoffs.
Incredible player.

EasyE

Starter
Kupp has never played for the Cryners , unlike the best Rams receiver ever.....that still chaps my a$$

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
He's the best WR in the NFL. No denying it. So hard not taking him for granted.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I'm looking forward to a few more years of Cooper Kupp, Obj & Stafford playing together, and they'll only improve once we settle our OL situation going forward.
If we manage to retain OBJ, surely to God, McVay and Snead will finally look to build the trenches.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
Makes you wonder how our last SB outcome would have been if he was playing.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'll be honest: I think he may get a top ten spot on the NFL Top 100 Players...over Donald and Ramsey. He's been that good.