Cooper Kupp discusses contract negotiations

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
In the age of diva wide outs, he sets a good example of how handle shit like a professional.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I am not ashamed to admit that I love Cooper Kupp.

If it wasn't for the "penis-thing", I would marry the guy.

Last edited:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
As far as football players... Kupp is the perfect leader/role model. He is a good example for others to follow.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As far as football players... Kupp is the perfect leader/role model. He is a good example for others to follow.
Sorta like this guy.....

ZJO0o1w.jpg

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Still gona be in the range of the top receivers. Similar to how Stafford gave a break but it still way up in the best QB range.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Is there anything we as fans could want more from Kupp?

Dude is the best.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think Kupp arrived in the NFL a consummate pro.
It's so rare that I can't remember any other Rams player with such a business like work ethic than Cooper. AD was always a workout fanatic and he does everything with so much passion, even if it's controlled. Coop is a cold blooded technician. Sort o like the way Alexis Arguello was in the ring: technically sound and devastating.

oldnotdead

Legend
He wants what Stafford wants. He wants fair money because he's not demanding bank-breaking money even though he could. Cooper understands what Stafford understands. If he wants this team to compete for more rings then they have to have money to keep an elite group of players around them on both sides of the ball. Matt and Cooper are team players in every sense of the word. These mega contracts are stupid both from the player's side and the team's side. They hinder the ability of the team to build around them.

Just look at Cleveland's cap. After this year they will spend $55M/yr of their cap on Watson. They are counting on the huge rise in Cap expected next year. That said Watson will eat that rise up by himself. In the long run, I would expect the Browns to begin to lose talent from here on out. They are banking on their drafts to keep them in the race. But for a team that doesn't draft all that well, it's a questionable strategy.

IMO Stafford, Kupp and AD's contrats will allow them to finish this team this year. It is likely to allow them to sign OBJ, Michel, and trade for a DE. With Robinson, OBJ and Michel, this will be an awesome offense to contend with. If they get a Hunter like DE to play opposite Floyd, their defense will be scary as well with Wagner roaming behind the DL. Wagner will really help close that short zone pass game that has been a huge weakness in the D. If they get a worthy replacement for Von the QBs won't have a lot of time so closing that short zone is key. With Wagner and Jones at ILB for the first time that part of the defense is now a strength not a weakness.

This is all due to unselfish players who want rings more than being able to say they are at the top of the salary structure. This is why the media can't understand how the Rams keep adding elite talent. It's simple. Players want to be here because they can play for one of the top teams in the NFL. This is exactly why Snead's system is sustainable. It's not predicated on the draft. It's predicated on attracting elite veteran talent and keeping them.

IMO the Rams are going to make LA into SB Ring city. We are just seeing the beginning and it's exciting as all hell!