Cooper Kupp 4 Game Stats and Projection

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
http://www.nfl.com/player/cooperkupp/2557898/gamelogs

upload_2017-10-1_20-53-37.png

upload_2017-10-1_20-55-6.png

A quarter of the season is in the books with Cooper Kupp producing at least two catches in each game. For fun Kupp's production projected out over the full 16 games would be:

Catches 56
Yards 744
YPC 13.3
TD 8

Considering the Rams have Goff spreading the passes around Kupp is having a very productive rookie season. Look how bunched the top pass catchers are with Kupp right in the mix tied for 2nd in catches and TDs. He is tied for 3rd in yards too. He has caught more than his share of key 3rd down passes. Amazingly, after today Todd Gurley is the Rams leading receiver. It's hard to live up to some of the hype Kupp has received but, he has shown that he is not your average rookie. Cooper Kupp is an important part of the complete turnaround of the Rams pass catching corp. He is right in the mix with the young Rams veterans play while playing like a veteran himself.

http://www.nfl.com/teams/statistics?team=LA
upload_2017-10-1_21-9-6-png.21907

Attachments

• upload_2017-10-1_20-27-53.png
    upload_2017-10-1_20-27-53.png
    124.8 KB · Views: 138
  • upload_2017-10-1_20-29-8.png
    upload_2017-10-1_20-29-8.png
    60.7 KB · Views: 137
  • upload_2017-10-1_20-29-30.png
    upload_2017-10-1_20-29-30.png
    60.7 KB · Views: 128
  • upload_2017-10-1_20-30-43.png
    upload_2017-10-1_20-30-43.png
    115.4 KB · Views: 128
  • upload_2017-10-1_21-9-6.png
    upload_2017-10-1_21-9-6.png
    113 KB · Views: 670
Last edited:

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Would be nice to see Tavon Austin with more than 2 catches for 5 combined yards through 4 games; but Kupp is going to be a huge star in this league.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
So much for 100 receptions this entire season. What a bust

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Considering the Rams have Goff spreading the passes around

I think Goff has hit 8 different people for receptions in each game.

So for sure it's being spread all over. Today 6 WR's and 2 RB's got passes.

Goff is doing great. Look at his feet and his head.

He's arrived IMO.

Not perfect, but he is not going to get worse.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Kupp is playing great like I knew he would. I'm very proud of this team right now.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Would be nice to see Tavon Austin with more than 2 catches for 5 combined yards through 4 games; but Kupp is going to be a huge star in this league.

That's just it. I think Tavon's natural position is running back. He doesn't have the body to hold up every time carries but he has excellent vision out of the backfield, with great acceleration, and the ability to get 'skinny'(tiny) in the hole.

McVay is just starting to work through all of these weapons. I love that it's very different every game. Teams are not going to be able to T up on us this year.

And MAJOR props to Kromer. I am blown away by this Oline.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
We have too many weapons, we should probably dump a couple :rolllaugh::rolllaugh:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think Kupp's got a couple of games ahead where he goes the F off, so figure he'll be around 60-70 still. Yardage hard to say but think he'll end up 700-800 somewhere in there.

Real proud of him, kid's playing lights out for us with critical conversions.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
That's just it. I think Tavon's natural position is running back. He doesn't have the body to hold up every time carries but he has excellent vision out of the backfield, with great acceleration, and the ability to get 'skinny'(tiny) in the hole.

McVay is just starting to work through all of these weapons. I love that it's very different every game. Teams are not going to be able to T up on us this year.

And MAJOR props to Kromer. I am blown away by this Oline.
Its great he's used as a distraction. Teams have to respect him and it opens up a lot of what we do. But I think you're right. He's a running back in a slot receivers body. We can still use him in a very effective way (which they are doing) as a Darren Sproles style 3rd down guy, someone who can share carries and who can distract a defense with jet sweep motions etc.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
http://www.nfl.com/player/cooperkupp/2557898/gamelogs

View attachment 21905
View attachment 21906

A quarter of the season is in the books with Cooper Kupp producing at least two catches in each game. For fun Kupp's production projected out over the full 16 games would be:

Catches 56
Yards 744
YPC 13.3
TD 8

Considering the Rams have Goff spreading the passes around Kupp is having a very productive rookie season. Look how bunched the top pass catchers are with Kupp right in the mix tied for 2nd in catches and TDs. He is tied for 3rd in yards too. He has caught more than his share of key 3rd down passes. Amazingly, after today Todd Gurley is the Rams leading receiver. It's hard to live up to some of the hype Kupp has received but, he has shown that he is not your average rookie. Cooper Kupp is an important part of the complete turnaround of the Rams pass catching corp. He is right in the mix with the young Rams veterans play while playing like a veteran himself.

http://www.nfl.com/teams/statistics?team=LA
upload_2017-10-1_21-9-6-png.21907
I love the "Average Yards per Catch" of our Top 4 Receivers! Opponents can pick there poison!!(y);):D Talk about Weapons!!:yess:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I love the "Average Yards per Catch" of our Top 4 Receivers! Opponents can pick there poison!!(y);):D Talk about Weapons!!:yess:

Goff gets a LOT of credit here..........he is putting the ball in great position for these guys to pick up YAC.

We haven't seen this type of precise passing since Warner. I'm not saying he's Warner so relax LOL but he puts the ball where it should be more often than anyone else we've had since then.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Goff gets a LOT of credit here..........he is putting the ball in great position for these guys to pick up YAC.

We haven't seen this type of precise passing since Warner. I'm not saying he's Warner so relax LOL but he puts the ball where it should be more often than anyone else we've had since then.
Goff seems more, and more relaxed and comfortable each week! To me it's shockingly noticeable!! AND I'M LOVING IT!!(y)(y):D

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
He's playing really well, but I guess when Goff and Gurley are playing like they are (living up to their potential), then maybe the spotlight isn't on Kupp.
I think he's a star in the making.

Here in the UK, there's not extensive college football coverage so I personally don't know very well who comes through the draft.
I picked up a copy of Lindy's pro football preview and Kupp was described as a"record breaking receiver who mixes an elite level of position understanding and tremendous route running...".
Sounds good to me.