Cool raffle idea (NFL related)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Our local little league has a raffle for field improvements each year. For $30.00 you buy a sealed envelope. In the envelope is a ticket that you fill out and return with the money and it has the names of two NFL teams on it. Each week of the season the two teams with the highest offensive total and the two teams with the lowest offensive total wins. High total gets $150.00 and low total gets $50.00, each week. So you can win more than once.

At the end of the season the highest total for the year gets $1000.00 and the lowest gets $250.00

The reason for the envelope is so that you cannot pick your teams. It has to be random.

Funny thing is that my brother bought one and he is a Cowboys fan. He held it up and said "There is one great team in here and one crappy team...The Cowboys and the Rams." When he opened the envelope the ticket said Cowboys/Rams

I got the Chiefs and Eagles. I stand a fair chance I guess but I wish I had the Patriots and Eagles or Packers and Eagles.

First turn in period is July 12th then they collect unsold tickets....if there are any.