Cool Jellyfish

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
We went out fishing today on an artificial reef made out of an old 500 foot sunken ship. While we were fishing this cool jellyfish swam right up to the boat. It was different from any I think I have ever seen and it also has a symbiotic relationship with some fish that were living in it's tentacles. One of my boys took a short video of it with his cell phone. You can see the little fish using the jelly's tentacles for protection... you can also see the back half of a big cuda in the background at one point.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXoRa7S3HRo[/youtube]

We had to head in early today due to some heavy thunderstorms. We were able to run around them on our way in ,,, but in the intracoastal waterway were it's a long no wake zone (manatee area).... take a look at this shit that was trying to catch up to us. We beat it in for the most part, but it looked like the apocalypse was coming.

d9fb8561-ba9d-4f79-9970-11d68e8bc612.jpg

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
man that is awsome i did however almost get seasick watching the cam lol jk

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rabid Ram said:
man that is awsome i did however almost get seasick watching the cam lol jk

I know... he was having a hard time getting his phone down in the water with the rolling seas. He wished he would have jumped in now.

Oh well, it adds to the mood of the video. You can feel like you were there too. lol

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Wow. Nature never ceases to amaze me with all of her wonders. That's seriously awesome stuff right there.