Cooks and Kupp......

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
He goes across the middle and being short seems to be susceptible to helmet to helmet contacts because he lowers his head, there have been a few other close calls before last week. Hopefully, it does not continue and before the Super Bowl, I don't think he suffered any in the NFL with the Saints or Pats, but I am concerned as well because that's two concussions since February.
That's what I'm saying.
I would take time with Cooks.

Rainram

Starter
I have no problem with what Philly is suggesting...giving the other guys some playing time.

1. McVay is still scheming things and calling plays. He’s not going to put them situations they can’t handle
2. It gives our main guys some rest
3. We still have Gurley, Woods, Higbee, Everett...with Goff at the helm.
4. Reynolds in particular has been in this offense since last year, and it sounds like he has the trust of this staff. He’s no slouch. And Hodge has only looked good (but needs refining) in his chances
5. It gives these guys an opportunity to knock some rust off. Who wants the back-ups to be called upon in a playoff game or key situation with few, if any, snaps under their belt? The reps build their confidence, skills and knowledge.

Nobody is advocating sabotaging our chance of winning games. But giving these guys some opportunities is a good thing, regardless of the injury status of other players.