Cooks and Kupp cleared to play @Denver

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Cool they're both playing, however I worry about Cooks though as his "collision" (cheap shot that wasn't called) was much more violent than Kupp's. I'm worried he'll take another hard hit (or it may not even need to be hard) and that will put him out for many weeks involving concussion protocol. He needs to just get down this game and not take any hits, IMHO.

I kinda wish we would sit Cooks this game, but oh well.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Cool they're both playing, however I worry about Cooks though as his "collision" (cheap shot that wasn't called) was much more violent than Kupp's. I'm worried he'll take another hard hit (or it may not even need to be hard) and that will put him out for many weeks involving concussion protocol. He needs to just get down this game and not take any hits, IMHO.

I kinda wish we would sit Cooks this game, but oh well.
I definitely agree, Cooks needs to start getting down. I know that will hurt in YAC but he needs to think about his health