Contracts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
It seems like it's about time the Rams announced a Jenkins extension.

Anyone else we think will have new contracts before Sunday?

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Last year Quinn's contract extension was in the first few weeks right? I wouldn't be surprised if we had something similar with Jenkins, who seems to be their main focus so far.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
re contracts.... how much do PS players get paid?

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
re contracts.... how much do PS players get paid?
At minimum 6,300 per week. That can vary based on how badly the team wants said player to stay around or if people are eyeing them up.

That's as of right now, per the CBA the wages will increase every year until 2020 where they can receive a minimum of 8,400 per week.

…..

Legend
At minimum 6,300 per week. That can vary based on how badly the team wants said player to stay around or if people are eyeing them up.

That's as of right now, per the CBA the wages will increase every year until 2020 where they can receive a minimum of 8,400 per week.

Not bad......16 weeks = $100,800 @ the minimum.

A $100,000 tackle dummy? Yes I would.

…..

Legend
You mean to tell me you'd take a cut in pay to take that job @Dog ?

Yeah cause I'd get 8 months off to overcome the effects of the concussions lol

Plus I'd get autographs, free sandwiches, and I could upgrade from the lime green hatchback. ;)

jjab360

Legend
I really hope Jenkins turns it up this season otherwise I don't see how you can justify giving what has been one of our biggest liabilities at times a big long term contract.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Yeah cause I'd get 8 months off to overcome the effects of the concussions lol

Plus I'd get autographs, free sandwiches, and I could upgrade from the lime green hatchback. ;)

Plus a front row seat for all the games.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I do not want the Rams to give him a contract extension this early in the season. I want to wait and see if he cleaned up his shitty play. His blown coverages are a huge liability. Let him play half the season and see how it goes.