Conspiracy theory optimism

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
After the first game I tried giving up football. It doesn't work. So if I'm going to be a Rams fan, I need to figure out a way to remain positive. Thus, my new conspiracy theory.

What if they have decided to drastically change the offense to something modern, vertical, and aggressive? Something that maximizes the skillet of their top players while remaining flexible enough to take advantage of defensive weaknesses. What is they know that Keenum can't run that offense? And, due to its complexity and superior requirements, Goff isn't ready to run it yet.

So they keep Keenum running the old offense, the one he won with last year, the one he has the skillet to use. And when Goff understand the new offense, Bob's your uncle and we have a new starter?

Unlikely? Very. Does it give me hope? You bet it does.

And to be fair, I believe that they can win some games with Keenum so it's not like everything is lost until Goff comes around.

Anyone else in on the latest flavor of Kool aid? I like it.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

brazil-torture.jpg

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I think we saw glimpses of it in preseason. Goff appeared to be very vocal when changing plays at the line.

I think that's what Steve Young was saying about seeing the single high safety. Change the play to take advantage and get single coverage on Britt or Quick and allow them to use their size to make a play.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I do feel that the offseason moves and draft point to them clearly wanting to move forward on offense. Goff didn't progress as quickly as they'd hoped though.

You could be onto something @1maGoh.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
You might not be too crazy. It is very plausible the Rams thought they could win in SF with Keenum and an Offensive scheme that was somewhat successful last year for him. Obviously, if that were the case, they are now forced to move on.:sneak:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I know it's wrong, but it keeps me looking forward to something good. Right now, I'll take anything that helps me get through this week/season.
Here's one thing! I've been looking at Tickets for Rams home games, and at least thru the Panther's game, the Coliseum is almost completely " SOLD OUT!" Fan's are coming to the games!!(y);):D

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd be excited to see a field goal at this point.
Cant wait to hear the "That's the 1st points scored by a Los Angeles Rams since Tony Zendejas" stat.
Didn't realize it would take a game or two to hear it

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Here's one thing! I've been looking at Tickets for Rams home games, and at least thru the Panther's game, the Coliseum is almost completely " SOLD OUT!" Fan's are coming to the games!!(y);):D

I hope you're right Dave, cause I see a LOT of tickets on StubHub for sale today for tomorrows game.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
My problem is the Seats available are not that great! But there aren't that many!(y)

Umm...by "Not that great" are you referring to cost? Cause I see hundreds of tickets between the 30yd lines.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
After the first game I tried giving up football. It doesn't work. So if I'm going to be a Rams fan, I need to figure out a way to remain positive. Thus, my new conspiracy theory.

What if they have decided to drastically change the offense to something modern, vertical, and aggressive? Something that maximizes the skillet of their top players while remaining flexible enough to take advantage of defensive weaknesses. What is they know that Keenum can't run that offense? And, due to its complexity and superior requirements, Goff isn't ready to run it yet.

So they keep Keenum running the old offense, the one he won with last year, the one he has the skillet to use. And when Goff understand the new offense, Bob's your uncle and we have a new starter?

Unlikely? Very. Does it give me hope? You bet it does.

And to be fair, I believe that they can win some games with Keenum so it's not like everything is lost until Goff comes around.

Anyone else in on the latest flavor of Kool aid? I like it.
Don't know that I'm buying it,but a nice thought none the less.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Umm...by "Not that great" are you referring to cost? Cause I see hundreds of tickets between the 30yd lines.
I went to the Rams Official Site, and checked Tickets, and it didn't appear that way! I was looking at Location, I didn't care about price!
The Seats appeared either "Up-in High- Country" or in poor viewing area's!