Congratulations

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Congratulations to you Ram fans on the Super Bowl victory! Well deserved! Thanks for also beating the Bucs and 49ers along the way to get it done. Much love your way.
Thank you. And my condolences to Packers fans for being put in purgatory a second season by your immature self centered QB. You deserve better.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
You guys think we could have won the SB if we played Cincy?
Yeah, Rodgers is great in shootout games and he doesn't turn it over much. Devante can cook Apple like Kupp.

The elements are the reason you lost. It kept the game close and then the Niners got lucky. I'm not sure if playing in weather that cold is really a home field advantage. Your offense is built for domes and warmer weather.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thank you! I've waited a long time for this moment. You and most Packers fans are some of the best fans out there.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

when are the packers gonna get a real qb to get them over the hump?

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
Congratulations again, happy for you guys. Who was the toughest opponent in the playoffs out of all 4 games?

Thanks, Packfan. As much as I hate to admit, it was the Dirty Whiners that gave us the toughest time.
Yes. We beat them with a lot of our weapons down, and that egregious face mask non-call TD.

A healthy Packer squad would most likely have beaten Cincy. My money would have been on the Packers.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For 5 first round picks and Davante Adam’s you too can have Matthew Stafford in 5 years

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere

You guys won on a field goal in overtime against them earlier this season so flip a coin.

Cincy has a championship worthy team.