Congratulations

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Packfan18

Rookie
Congratulations to you Ram fans on the Super Bowl victory! Well deserved! Thanks for also beating the Bucs and 49ers along the way to get it done. Much love your way.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Congratulations to you Ram fans on the Super Bowl victory! Well deserved! Thanks for also beating the Bucs and 49ers along the way to get it done. Much love your way.
Thank you! You're truly a class act.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cheers! I was nervous like others when OBJ went don and McVay kept running Akers on first down. Just knew our D would keep us in and Stafford would have his shot.

Tano

Legend
Cheers! I was nervous like others when OBJ went don and McVay kept running Akers on first down. Just knew our D would keep us in and Stafford would have his shot.
100% agree

Nervous but knew that when we got the ball back at the 6 minute mark in the 4th that Stafford would deliver the winning drive especially when Kupp got that 1st down on 4th and 1

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Did you guys worry at all in that 2nd half?
That game felt like...

1st Quarter: Bliss
2nd Quarter: Being tortured
3rd Quarter: Being tortured and thinking there might be no escape
4th Quarter: :startstruck:

Packfan18

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Congratulations again, happy for you guys. Who was the toughest opponent in the playoffs out of all 4 games?

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Congratulations again, happy for you guys. Who was the toughest opponent in the playoffs out of all 4 games?
I hate to give them the credit, but it was by far the niners.

We owned the Cardinals.
We owned the Bucs, then tried to give it away with 4 fumbles, but still beat them.
We beat the Bengals going away if OBJ didn't get hurt and they didn't 'no-call' the facemask on Jalen.

I hate the niners so much but they were the ones that scared me the most and made it the toughest on us.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Every single one of us did as soon as OBJ went out with the knee injury. God Bless Brycen Hopkins.
1644958496708.png

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Did?

Hell I was so worried I think I still am for some cosmic reason.

But I think the entirety of this win is just starting to sink in for me right now.

JYB

Starter
I certainly did after OBJ went down and his backup started deflecting perfect passes to the defense.

Started to remind me of the Packer/Niner game -- beating the tar out of a team whose only scores were somewhat fluky, and end up losing the game. In the case of the Packers, they give up just 6 points on defense and lose because of a blocked FG and a blocked punt. In the Rams' case, a TD scored on a halfback option and a long bomb where the DB had perfect position and was yanked down by his facemask. The facemask TD was the first play of the second half and the Bengals had just 75 yards of offense the rest of the game. And yet, the Rams came close to losing it.

The best team doesn't always win and I admit I feared the worst when the O bogged down without OBJ and a running game.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The 9er matchup was the real Super Bowl IMO. Bengals tbh the Rams were gonna pull that out because of our DL advantage. Burrow really couldn't do shit once they locked it down. Even if we go OT vs Cincy I think we win it no probs.

9ers were a tougher team, actually had mismatches vs us in the trenches. Getting that win was so clutch there are no words.

Packfan18

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You guys think we could have won the SB if we played Cincy?