Congrats to Leonard Floyd

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
No worries! I wasn't trying to be argumentative either. I agree with you. I think Lewis is the real deal, and I don't think we need to overpay for Floyd to stay around if he's priced out of our market.
But, I'm pretty greedy in that I'd like another premium guy to pair with Lewis on these "prove it" deals.
That's what I was trying to say too.

We are Greedy SOB's - well at least I am

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
The guy makes you forget Littleton is gone...NUFF SAID!

"Floyd has started every game and has racked up 7.0 sacks, 28 tackles, 15 QB hits and two fumble recoveries."

Not too bad!! Like to see how that compares with Fowler, who also benefitted from AD's presence.

Reposting this from a story in another thread because I like the stat line a lot.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Loved his performance, but I hope he buys AD a beer because his triple teams certainly made rushing from the edge a tiny bit easier.

Its kinda crazy what playing next to or behind Aaron Donald can do for your career, right?

I haven't heard anything about Suh, Littleton or Fowler this season and Matthews is all but retired.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Leonard Floyd is showing why he was a #1 draft pick. Maybe the Rams will make him a priority next year... I'm not a salary cap guy, but we could end up losing JJ, Brockers, Whitworth, Hill, Everett, Brown, and Josh Reynolds contracts. Floyd is in his prime, and obviously teams up very well with Donald.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The positioning of edge rushers around Aaron Donald has become an art form from the front office.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Leonard Floyd is showing why he was a #1 draft pick. Maybe the Rams will make him a priority next year... I'm not a salary cap guy, but we could end up losing JJ, Brockers, Whitworth, Hill, Everett, Brown, and Josh Reynolds contracts. Floyd is in his prime, and obviously teams up very well with Donald.

He's not quite the pass rusher that Fowler was, but he plays the run significantly better and I think he's an overall plus compared to Fowler and I REALLY like Fowler.

Seriously, if we can keep Floyd (and Darious Williams is making that awfully difficult), and Lewis continues to come on as well as Hollins and Obo... we're gonna be SET for quite awhile.

I'm pretty certain Ebukam doesn't factor into our plans going forward.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Was there any doubt?? Great Job Flo!!

3cbd753247a30c64e852a093cf25890a.jpg