Complete Maniac Writes 470 Page Draft Guide. Page Through It Why Don't Ya.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
If I wasn't married, that's the crap I'd be doing... while singing...

ronery.jpg

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
If I wasn't married, that's the crap I'd be doing... while singing...

ronery.jpg

I'll save you the read for the sake of the marriage; the guy likes Goff more than Wentz. And has Lynch rated higher than Wentz.

In fact, his review of Wentz is less than flattering. He says Wentz is flat-footed, doesn't adjust, and has a poor mental game - not able to process past his first read.

His words not mine. So don't kill the messenger.

EDIT: I had to add one quote for the board; "Wentz is a 2nd round developmental prospect with 4th round talent."

;)

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I'll save you the read for the sake of the marriage; the guy likes Goff more than Wentz. And has Lynch rated higher than Wentz.

In fact, his review of Wentz is less than flattering. He says Wentz is flat-footed, doesn't adjust, and has a poor mental game - not able to process past his first read.

His words not mine. So don't kill the messenger.

EDIT: I had to add one quote for the board; "Wentz is a 2nd round developmental prospect with 4th round talent."

;)

I agree with him. Everybody likes to focus on Wentz's projection, but he has some bad traits that are not guaranteed to be coached away. There is more risk with Wentz when judging what needs cleaned up. Flat footed thrower, longer time finding targets and locking on, not going through all of his reads. Running like a bull. Inaccurate deep ball. Faced weak competition. If this is all fixed then yeah he can be good. I hope he really is the Eagles pick. I would not trade up to two for him.

However, I don't think I'd put Lynch ahead of him. Lynch is too raw to be able to say that IMO.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I get that scouting is subjective, but this doesn't match with anything i have heard anywhere, or seen from Wentz

"he doesn’t have good enough awareness or understanding of the game to know where to go with the football. His football IQ is lacking"

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
I get that scouting is subjective, but this doesn't match with anything i have heard anywhere, or seen from Wentz

"he doesn’t have good enough awareness or understanding of the game to know where to go with the football. His football IQ is lacking"

That's because the guys that like Goff focus on his strengths, rather than Wentz's weaknesses.