Comparing Whiners, Chicks, Birdies and Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Ok we all know the Whiners and Birdies are the best in the west, maybe..but where are we (The Rams) now in regards to taking over the west?

Here's where I rank the Rams and it's mostly on potential.

Coaching Staff and I stress STAFF Harbaugh is a very good HC But no better than Fisher and Fisher has the better overall Staff. Rams

DL.. Whiners..tied for second Rams and Chicks
More depth and Rams will move out front.

LB's..Whiners.. If Tree steps in and becomes the player we think then the Rams move in front.

Secondary...Chicks then Whiners with Rams rounding out but close. Gotta hit a safety.

OL..Whiners..Again tied for 2nd Rams and Chicks. Rams get a guard to step up and Long returns to form then the Rams move in front.

QB..Rams, Whiners and Chicks all too close to call.

Receivers..Whiners, Chicks, Rams..If Givens and Quick show up in their 2nd year flip this on it's head.

Rams are really really close..

iced

EastRam said:
Ok we all know the Whiners and Birdies are the best in the west, maybe..but where are we (The Rams) now in regards to taking over the west?

Coaching Staff and I stress STAFF Harbaugh is a very good HC But no better than Fisher and Fisher has the better overall Staff. Rams

LB's..Whiners.. If Tree steps in and becomes the player we think then the Rams move in front.

Secondary...Chicks then Whiners with Rams rounding out but close. Gotta hit a safety.

OL..Whiners..Again tied for 2nd Rams and Chicks. Rams get a guard to step up and Long returns to form then the Rams move in front.

Receivers..Whiners, Chicks, Rams..If Givens and Quick show up in their 2nd year flip this on it's head.

Disagree. Rams should take this simply based on book ends combining for 20+ sacks w/ a defense that led the league in sacks. In fact I'd wager as far as dlineman go, we probably had most the sacks as a team.

Secondary - No way. Seattle then us then Whiners. Whiners had a terrible secondary and tulliver was constantly torched. Yea we needed a safety - but they needed multiple corners. having Dahl didn't nearly hurt us as much as their corners hurt them.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
iced said:
EastRam said:

Disagree. Rams should take this simply based on book ends combining for 20+ sacks w/ a defense that led the league in sacks. In fact I'd wager as far as dlineman go, we probably had most the sacks as a team.

Secondary - No way. Seattle then us then Whiners. Whiners had a terrible secondary and tulliver was constantly torched. Yea we needed a safety - but they needed multiple corners. having Dahl didn't nearly hurt us as much as their corners hurt them.

Rams currently having no starting FS (maybe a rookie)and little depth at CB I have to rank'em 3rd.

We did tie the league with most sacks as a D. But we have little or no depth as the D line goes.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
EastRam said:

Two years from winning the division, though it could be three because this is going to be the premier division in the conference and maybe the entire NFL over the next 3-5 years.

Much will depend on the ability of the Douchbags playing QB in SEA and SF. If either team loses one to injury they will collapse when it comes to scoring points because they have nothing to put into the breach. Also both of those rosters enjoyed unusually good health overall and law of averages says that sometime over the next few years the injury bug bites them.

But the Rams on their own might be hard pressed to win 10 games until 2014.....and it usually takes that many to get a wild card.....to win this division will take 12 wins over the next few years for sure. Our boys aren't that good yet.

bluecoconuts

Legend
LesBaker said:
EastRam said:

Two years from winning the division, though it could be three because this is going to be the premier division in the conference and maybe the entire NFL over the next 3-5 years.

Much will depend on the ability of the Douchbags playing QB in SEA and SF. If either team loses one to injury they will collapse when it comes to scoring points because they have nothing to put into the breach. Also both of those rosters enjoyed unusually good health overall and law of averages says that sometime over the next few years the injury bug bites them.

But the Rams on their own might be hard pressed to win 10 games until 2014.....and it usually takes that many to get a wild card.....to win this division will take 12 wins over the next few years for sure. Our boys aren't that good yet.

I think we'll contend this year, win it next year.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
bluecoconuts said:
LesBaker said:
EastRam said:

I agree I belive we contend this year.

If we can win in our division like last year and pick up a few more out of division games we got this

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
bluecoconuts said:
LesBaker said:
EastRam said:

This is a gruesome schedule coming up. 10 wins will be hard to find for a team this young. Now they will be in the mix and probably not eliminated until deep into the season this year but they aren't good enough to make a real game of it yet. They just don't have enough horsepower.

I hope I'm wrong and you're right of course. Oh no wait I want to be right.....hahaha