Comet Neowise

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Should be a pretty awesome view. Has anyone seen it yet?
Comet

Eastern Time Zoners should see it now.

Last edited:

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Should be visible soon on the West Coast, will be NW below Big Dipper.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Did you see it @SteezyEndo ? It is still supposed to be visible tonight but we really couldn't identify "IT" last night.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Funny thing is that we head up to the hills or go to my parents cabin to star gaze all the time. We seem to see more when there is NOT supposedly something going on.

We've gone out into the weeds several times to witness HUGE meteor showers, comets, eclipses, and so on. We really love this stuff, as does our youngest son.

It just strikes me as funny that I witness more stuff when we just camp under the stars.

My message? Get out under the stars people. Forget all the bullshit going around you and just gaze at the stars. I guarantee you will be sparked by wonder.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Did you see it @SteezyEndo ? It is still supposed to be visible tonight but we really couldn't identify "IT" last night.
Too much light pollution. Can’t see anything looking barely above the horizon. I just wish this comet was as extreme as Hale Bopp. But atleast I can say I’ve seen a comet in my lifetime.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I just wish this comet was as extreme as Hale Bopp. But atleast I can say I’ve seen a comet in my lifetime.

Time to Throw on the purple nikes

511DEFCA-A867-4739-B37B-A862AE8E3193.jpeg

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Saw it tonight! Live a bit in the country probably not ideal conditions. My good friend is in the mountains in Idaho by Stanley and he called today asking me about it because he just noticed the comet last night it was so bright.

This would have passed me by if we were given notice by @SteezyEndo.

Thanks brother!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I saw it last night! This website, if it works for you as me... helps find it for your location:

Yeah... Hale-Bopp was AWESOME. I was in my 20’s back then and have lots of photos in boxes. I even have video of it, which if you can imagine home video technology then was less quality than today particularly at night...

Visible with naked eye, easy. I didn’t appreciate the uniqueness of it as much as I should have, being younger back then.