Colts vs. Ravens/Vikings vs. Packers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Case throws the ball and then catches the ball too!

Because his teammate couldn't catch a perfectly throwing ball, Case was forced to kick a 3-point field goal.

Case kicks off and boots it out of the endzone preventing a return!

Holy smoke Case is coming in at Free Safety!

Case sacks Hundley!

I swear to god i seen an HS player in the Missouri state championship ship game score just about every point for his team.... It was about 3 or 4yrs ago but he was the qb, kicker, punter, punt returner, kick returner, and saftey (and if im not mistaken the team played 1 single deep saftey). He scored the teams first 21 points SINGLE handedly!!! In the 4th quarter with about a minute or so left his team was up 2 or 3 points... Maybe 4 points but the other team was driving down the field and it looked like they were gonna come back and win the game. But no the mr do everything guy intercepted the ball. That dude was amazing, i wish i could remember his name.

But your post reminded me of that game and that guy.

fearsomefour

Legend
That said - he is not the reason Vikes are killing it, but am still happy for him.
He is the reason their season has not gone down the toilet however.
You can try to split hairs but he has had a great year for a playoff team that needed him to step up. He deserves to be in the MVP discussion.