Colts offensive line

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Realign

UDFA
The Colts are starting two UDFA's on the offensive line tomorrow. A second year, benchwarmer UDFA and an UDFA who's a rookie in the league. That coupled with Tolzien in at QB, there should be no way the Rams should not end this game with multiple sacks and an overall dominant defensive performance. The Colts have a shaky defensive themselves. Great game for Goff and Gurley to have big games, both build some confidence, great opportunity for the Rams to come out and get an opening weekend win.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
The Colts are starting two UDFA's on the offensive line tomorrow. A second year, benchwarmer UDFA and an UDFA who's a rookie in the league. That coupled with Tolzien in at QB, there should be no way the Rams should not end this game with multiple sacks and an overall dominant defensive performance. The Colts have a shaky defensive themselves. Great game for Goff and Gurley to have big games, both build some confidence, great opportunity for the Rams to come out and get an opening weekend win.

We'll get a couple sacks. But they'll be from the linebackers. That's my guess. The line will focus on taking Brockers out of the play. Smart and Westbrooks are probably being called benchwarmers by Colts fans.

TexasRam

Legend
We really should blow them out. We have way more talent.

I see 4 legit ways they can beat us:

1 Turnovers - We have some young guys. They can tend to be prone to the strip.

2 Special teams -Blocked punts, punt returns etc. Many ways to score a TD week one before special teams gets in synch.

3 Gameplan - Nothing against Mcvay but sometimes coaches get out coached. See Andy Reid vs Bellycheck. It happens any given Sunday and sometimes on a Thursday. Find a weakness and exploit it over and over. Be completely unpredictable.

4 Deep ball - Joyner looks questionable
Back at safety. Webster is still a question mark in my mind. Opposing QB may only need two complete passes to beat us if they are two deep balls for TD's. TY Hilton isn't chopped liver.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's screwed, I know...but we are damned either way even as a team coming off a 4-12 season:
1. "No Andrew Luck and the Rams should win....utter fail if they don't" ~Talking Heads
2. "Rams won? No glory there, because they should have won. Even so, the Rams still suck."~Talking Heads

The only way we get any positive pub is for us to execute a dominate ass whipping on the Colts. Hang a 40 burger on them, and even then McVay will get the credit and not Jared Goff throwing for 400 yards, 3 TD's, NO Ints.....lol

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Only way they have a chance is if they run the ball well and get a little balance going for Tolzein. I don't think he's going to look like Joe Montana against a Wade Phillips defense.

Well there's another way: Goff being a turnover dispenser and short fielding our defense. But I will be very surprised if that happens.

Rams better stuff that run early and often.