Colts Inploding?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Texans, Rams, and now The Titans! They could still come back but this was a team with pretty hefty expectations coming in. I guess it all comes down to this...

If the Rams blow you out then it's like a strong sign that your team is in for a down hill swope. First Houston, now Indi. Haha!

Being the spoiler has its perks. ;)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
They better not be. I have a good amount of coin on them tonight.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
These refs are horrible. No flag on a head but to a helmetless player? yet C.Long gets tossed from the game for "throing a ounch" while surrounded by the panthers fkn with him. Glad the refs weren't shit last week.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
So Colts beat Titans, Titans beat Rams, and Rams beat Colts.

DA FUQ?!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am the ultimate jynxer anymore...

I predicted the Rams would have an awesome season, too.

Rams will suck next year! (Championship!)

moklerman

Warner-phile
I was pretty disappointed with all the ass-kissing they were doing of Luck. Maybe I'm just too tired of it in general but the announcer at one point commented that Fitz was 13/15 or something really good in terms of percentage but was quick to point out the low yardage. Back-handed compliment sort of thing. But when discussing Luck, they conveniently forget to mention his YPA. Fitz was at 7.9 tonight and Luck was at 6.4. Luck is much like RGIII for me in that I'm sick of the over-hype.

Luck is showing that without his pro-bowl WR he struggles just like most other young QB's without one. I'd be a lot happier if they just let the guy play QB and call it like it is instead of blowing sunshine up his butt.

P.S. why the hell did the Colts burn a FIRST round pick on Richardson when they've had Donald Brown all along? I've never understood why he doesn't get more of a chance. He looks clearly better than TR at the very least. Not just tonight either. Any time I've watched the Colts, Brown seems like the real deal while others just plod into the middle of the line for a minimal gain.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I was watching sports center after the game and the talking head said Andrew luck put the team on his shoulders. They showed him making a couple of runs. So espn equate a qb putting a team in his shoulders by him rushing for a few yards and maybe a score. No wonder their qbr favours the running qbs.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I was pretty disappointed with all the ass-kissing they were doing of Luck. Maybe I'm just too tired of it in general but the announcer at one point commented that Fitz was 13/15 or something really good in terms of percentage but was quick to point out the low yardage. Back-handed compliment sort of thing. But when discussing Luck, they conveniently forget to mention his YPA. Fitz was at 7.9 tonight and Luck was at 6.4. Luck is much like RGIII for me in that I'm sick of the over-hype.

Luck is showing that without his pro-bowl WR he struggles just like most other young QB's without one. I'd be a lot happier if they just let the guy play QB and call it like it is instead of blowing sunshine up his butt.

P.S. why the hell did the Colts burn a FIRST round pick on Richardson when they've had Donald Brown all along? I've never understood why he doesn't get more of a chance. He looks clearly better than TR at the very least. Not just tonight either. Any time I've watched the Colts, Brown seems like the real deal while others just plod into the middle of the line for a minimal gain.

The only way I can see that Indy came out on that trade is cap wise, unless I'm wrong Cleveland ate the signing bonus,so Indy won't be paying a first round bonus, but Richardson looks so slow it looks like a throw away.

The hype machine about the young QB's IS pretty sickening but ya gotta admit three rooks taking their teams to the playoffs in the same year is remarkable and these running QB's they taut as being the wave have certainly had their early successes this year as well.
But when they talk of the best they still trumpet the pocket passers and IMO running and longevity to become the best in the game are mutually exclusive.,Just gotta turn the sound down when the syrup gets too sweet

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Luck has his team at 7-3 during his "sophmore slump" season. This kid is going to be fine. I don't blame him for the media hype that surrounds him. He certainly seems to get less love than RG3-6, Klapriddendick and Wilson....even though he has beaten 2 of the three this season already.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Luck has his team at 7-3 during his "sophmore slump" season. This kid is going to be fine. I don't blame him for the media hype that surrounds him. He certainly seems to get less love than RG3-6, Klapriddendick and Wilson....even though he has beaten 2 of the three this season already.
Don't forget his team beat Mannings as well

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig

Couldn't agree more. Them hanging all over Luck's jock made the game pretty much unwatchable for me. Less than 60% comp. for his (admittedly short) career and an 87.0 passer rating for this year. I know he's still young but IMO way over hyped.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

If that's true, it's really shame. I like Andrew Luck a lot better than Robert Griffin both as a person and player. Hope the media doesn't ruin him like they did w/ Robert Griffin.

Also Donald Brown has been in the league for 3 or 4 years on the same team. He was considered a bust even though he got his share of playing time.

Trent still has talent...we'll see next year how he handles things. I'm refusing to budge: it was a good trade for the Colts.