Collinsworth mock draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Jason Smith is feeding the poor (I admire that, mind you, his life work is special. Just wish we hadn't spent a 1st rounder on him...)

I think you are thinking of Jason Brown - the center we spent big $$ on in free agency. He started a farm w his wife in North Carolina and they donate most of the food.

Or maybe Jason Smith is also doing something worthwhile like that and I just hadn't heard.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
What is it that people are seeing in Lynch besides 6' 7" 245 with some athleticism? He looks no where near ready to me. Bortles looked alot better than Lynch when he came out and Bortles didn't look quite ready either.

Load up his tape and take a look at his deep ball Mojo. His arm talent is outstanding, and he's going to make throws at the NFL level with no probs. The risk with him is all on the mental side. He's not used to standing in the pocket, for one, and doing so with NFL defenses teeing off on him can he handle that pressure? I don't know. He also has not been required to do any reading or diagnosing pre-snap, can he do that once he learns the offense? Unknown, again.

That's where those other two guys have him. And that's it, IMO. After that you have a dude that is so big, and so athletic for his size that it's hard to see him fail as long as he does the work. Project, no doubt. But again look at NY and Denver. Are they gonna pass on this guy? Are the Rams gonna pass on him if he's there at 15? I have a hard time imagining that happening due to supply and demand, but we'll have to wait and see.