Colin Cowherd TOP 10 after Week 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dang

Legend
No such things as Jinx's @dang

It's will, determination, good health and talent.

By way the Rams currently are not ranked in the top 3 by most NFL media pundits.

This years Rams are not sneaking in under the Radar. Stafford blew that out of the water Sunday Night!
I am a homer and very optimistic but what I saw from the defense will take some time to settle in. It requires me to proceed with caution.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Yeah I always say lets pump the breaks on putting out a top ten at this point in the season. I remember the Cards starting Hot last year and then fell flat on their face. I think the Hawks started slow then heated up, I mean you just can't tell after week one. Once teams get tape on you and how you adjust is going to dictate how your season goes. Obviously injuries aren't factored in.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jesus fuck. I hate when the Rams are the hot team in the media but I suppose it can't be helped.

Denver is too high. QB will bite them in the ass.

Chargers are for real.

Not having the Saints in the top ten is an enormous omission. What they just did to Green Bay cannot be overlooked. QB is a question for them, yes, but he's also a QB who has thrown for 5k yards. With that defense... They need to be in the top ten.
3Os1QYk.jpg

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Jesus fuck. I hate when the Rams are the hot team in the media but I suppose it can't be helped.

Denver is too high. QB will bite them in the ass.

Chargers are for real.

Not having the Saints in the top ten is an enormous omission. What they just did to Green Bay cannot be overlooked. QB is a question for them, yes, but he's also a QB who has thrown for 5k yards. With that defense... They need to be in the top ten.

He had Peter Schrager on a bit later and he was dropping hints in his discussion of the Sunday night game that the Rams barely opened the playbook in that game.

Direct quote: "They're saving stuff for the rest of the season."

dang

Legend
He had Peter Schrager on a bit later and he was dropping hints in his discussion of the Sunday night game that the Rams barely opened the playbook in that game.

You mean like DJax and more passes to RBs?

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale

This is exactly what I told my wife during the game. We were running basic football plays. Nothing fancy, o-line blocking normally, no reverse, jet sweep, flea flicker. The only thing different was Woods lined up in the back field for one play. Or am I thinking of another game?

Either way, the O and D played it basic. We can and will do better.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Carson won’t make it passed week 10

living in Seahawk county is so freakin’ painful.

glad to see the whiners consistence be a hurtbag team

fuck Seattle

McVay or Kingsbury we’ll that’s a given

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Carson won’t make it passed week 10

living in Seahawk county is so freakin’ painful.

glad to see the whiners consistence be a hurtbag team

fuck Seattle

McVay or Kingsbury we’ll that’s a given
What is it with the Niners and injuries...do they just have a knack for picking physically unreliable guys or is it something about their training and conditioning?