Colin Cowherd ranks the top 10 best NFL players

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's a bit frustrating since Donald's hit his prime that he's never had 2 legit edge rushers and another stud interior Defensive Lineman to compliment him.

He's had Brockers, Quinn, William Hayes, Fowler and some above average LB's but Donald has made most of his supporting cast look better than their actual talent level.

He's never had 2 solid DE's/OLB pass rushing studs on the roster or a true stud pass rushing run stuffing LB.

Over his career, Donald has made a lot of the supporting front seven look better than their actual talent level was.

He's got a few years left in his prime and I hope the Rams find the right pieces to help him get a couple of rings.

f0c6fa8194778082ededa48ad2d27d67

dang

Legend
It's a bit frustrating since Donald's hit his prime that he's never had 2 legit edge rushers and another stud interior Defensive Lineman to compliment him.

He's had Brockers, Quinn, William Hayes, Fowler and some above average LB's but Donald has made most of his supporting cast look better than their actual talent level.

He's never had 2 solid DE's/OLB pass rushing studs on the roster or a true stud pass rushing run stuffing LB.

Over his career, Donald has made a lot of the supporting front seven look better than their actual talent level was.

He's got a few years left in his prime and I hope the Rams find the right pieces to help him get a couple of rings.

f0c6fa8194778082ededa48ad2d27d67
what NFL you team has ever had a top 2 DL player in NFL history + 2 Pro Bowl level (eg. stud) Edge rushers. answer: none that I am aware of. However it would be phenomenal to find 1 stud Edge rusher or DE to complement Donald before he passes his prime.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
what NFL you team has ever had a top 2 DL player in NFL history + 2 Pro Bowl level (eg. stud) Edge rushers. answer: none that I am aware of. However it would be phenomenal to find 1 stud Edge rusher or DE to complement Donald before he passes his prime.
I think that is why they took the risk on Lewis. They don't have 1st round picks and even if they did, they are late in the round. Donald needs the outside rush to really unleash the havoc only he can. Although Donald did have Sue next to him, and it wasn't just by chance he had 20 sacks.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
"I drafted that guy." - Jeff Fisher

yeah - right at what ? 12 Ten picks behind Greg Robinson!!! Why The Rams didn’t trade back was beyond me.The Rams traded the #2 pick to Washington,only to receive the #2 overall pick again.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Jalen Ramsey is among the 10 best players in the league. No qualifications or explanations necessary - his play speaks for itself.

It's nice that Cowherd speaks the plain truth about AD being the leagues best player, but that's not exactly breaking news.

Ramsey is every bit as good (almost always better, really) at his job as any current WR is at theirs.

I get why Cowherd might not want to have 2 of the leagues 10 best players on the same team, but that's just the way the football bounces...