Coleman Shelton signs with Bears

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man. Shelton should fire his agent. Goes from being the starter in LA re-negotiating his contract to competing for a job with the Bears

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
don-jock-napoleon-dynamite.gif

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Man. Shelton should fire his agent. Goes from being the starter in LA re-negotiating his contract to competing for a job with the Bears
For sure, although I’m happy with how things shook out with Avila moving to C to be flanked by Jackson and Dotson. I’m thinking that will be a more formidable interior than what we had last year with Shelton.

jap

Legend
 Jonah Jackson has played center as well, so he can back up Steve if Avila gets hurt. If Steve struggles at first with the OL calls, Matthew Stafford has made OL calls before in Detroit. He even mentored his Detroit center with the OL calls, and that center eventually played in the Pro Bowl.

fearsomefour

Legend
Underdog story and he worked hard to earn a ring and then a starting job.

Well done really.

Enjoyed watching him develop into a starter.

Good luck Coleman.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
 Jonah Jackson has played center as well, so he can back up Steve if Avila gets hurt. If Steve struggles at first with the OL calls, Matthew Stafford has made OL calls before in Detroit. He even mentored his Detroit center with the OL calls, and that center eventually played in the Pro Bowl.
I mentioned before whether McCalister can be on the Shelton track as a developmental back up center or do they draft a guy late? Or sign a cheap aging vet or camp cut.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I mentioned before whether McCalister can be on the Shelton track as a developmental back up center or do they draft a guy late? Or sign a cheap aging vet or camp cut.
Draft one late or add a couple UDFAs and let McCalister win that role in camp if he can. Competition is key.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Avila is a center, he will be one of the biggest centers in the league and we got Stafford's old Lions LG Jackson. The Rams are building a running offense.
K. Williams is very happy today.