Coldplay to perform at Super Bowl halftime

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Seriously? They couldn't get Mastodon, Tech N9ne, hell, even Imagine Dragons? What about Kelly Clarkson? Hell, anyone other than Coldplay.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
I like Cold Play too, just not enough to spend money to see them in concert. I like their style of music, kinda like U2 with the rifs and such, just not as heavy.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I heard that the NFL was settled on showing paint dry during halftime and when the lead singer said "Hey I was married to a movie star once" they said eh ok, you win

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I think Coldplay are fucking boring too, but not sure why you're all surprised. They're a global superband in terms of their mass appeal and popularity.

I'd have given it to Eagles of Death Metal, those guys are due a break.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Not the four boobs I wanted to see. Looking at the choices of teams likely to be there I am probably going to be fishing anyway.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Who watches the halftime in any serious capacity anyway?

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As I recall the animals didn't have beards, although the buffalo did have a goatee of sorts. Btw the vultures were not amused by the volume of the music. Ted Nugent was the opening act and swung across the stage like Tarzan. He had a loincloth on. Good old Uncle Ted. :rockon:
Saw him open for Kiss in 1999 or 2000 and after the first song he said to the crowd:
"If you don't speak English, get the f#ck out of here right now!"