Cold Enough For Ya?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's -5 F and -35 Windchill in East Central Kansas.....How cold is it where you folks live? I bet @den-the-coach is toasty in upstate New York...

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not terrible here in Northern Nevada but I have friends elsewhere that are not so lucky. Think I was told North Dakota where a buddy is from was -51 with the windchill last night.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
We have possible freeze/frost warnings here in Orlando on Saturday and Sunday mornings. That means low 30's possibly 32°. It will be the coldest Christmas here in Central Florida since the early 80's.

I've got 16 different species of peppers growing outside right now that are blooming like crazy. I planted them in pots just in case something nuts like this happened... so I will be bringing all of them into my garage tomorrow afternoon. That insane cold will be gone after Sunday morning so I'll put em back outside then. We haven't had a freeze/frost in several years... these 2 days will hopefully be the only days this whole winter that get down into the 30s.

This is gonna be fucking brutal cold.

I can hear you guys laughing now about that... but I'm telling you... 35° with high humidity feels way colder than the number on the thermometer.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
it's -18 below here, with the wind chill in the -50 to -60 below range

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Bout 5 degrees here with wind of 25mph so we're well under zero. Was going to drain the lawn mower today and putter around in the barn but went outside and turned right around like the Simpson grandpa. Nasty out.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
It's -5 F and -35 Windchill in East Central Kansas.....How cold is it where you folks live? I bet @den-the-coach is toasty in upstate New York...
33 degrees here in the Capital District as every day above 32 during December, January & February is a gift.

Freezing Parks And Recreation GIF by MOODMAN

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
33 degrees in NY state is like a spring day I'd think. :laugh4:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
It's currently 56...but in 30 mins or so gonna go all the way down to the teens. I say bring it.

BTW, the whole country has gone crazy over this. Cold in December...shocking!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not terrible here in Northern Nevada but I have friends elsewhere that are not so lucky. Think I was told North Dakota where a buddy is from was -51 with the windchill last night.
Yeah I don't know how people can live in ND. Coldest place I've lived was Maine but it wasn't all that bad since we were close to the coast (ok and I was on deployment for 2 of 3 years loool). Don't think we ever hit negative 50s damn.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
It's 12 degrees here in Arkansas and supposed to drop to around 7 over night.
Some snow flurries here but no accumulation.
Had to close the office already because in Arkansas any sniff of bad weather will shut down the entire State, lol

~ArkyRamsFan~

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Yeah I don't know how people can live in ND. Coldest place I've lived was Maine but it wasn't all that bad since we were close to the coast (ok and I was on deployment for 2 of 3 years loool). Don't think we ever hit negative 50s damn.
Merlin,
So where are you located now?

~ArkyRsmsFan~

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It’s going to be 10 degrees here tomorrow night and the high is going to only get to 30 on Saturday. im not sure what the mountains are going to be like, but that is cold for us. We see temps like this just a couple of times a year. It’s going to be one of the coldest Christmas on record, but bring it. I used to live in the mountains and it gets a little colder up there.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
33 degrees in NY state is like a spring day I'd think. :laugh4:
50 degrees tomorrow and then five straight days we'll be lucky to hit 20 degrees.

And the beat goes on
The beat goes on

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
70° here.
Will jump to 80° Christmas day.

We just got over some seriously cold weather though. It was in the 50's and low 60's the past couple of weeks.
I actually put a jacket in my truck, to have with me in case I had to get out.

Last edited:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
24 here right now, toasty 39 for high tomorrow!