Coffee Drinkers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I am about to turn 29 years old and I tasted "coffe" for the 1st time two weeks ago. It was actually Ronnoco Cappucino. It did jack shit for me. I guess I was awake, but I was under the impression that it gave you extra energy. I do not drink caffeine for the most part so I figured I would get somethin....nothin. It was underwhelming to say the least. My question is this, which of these "Coffee" drinks does the most? Having two kids waking up at 5 or 6 everyday is taking its toll. I know if I drink a monster or redbull I get a little somethin but not much.

bluecoconuts

Legend
It's just caffeine, if energy drinks aren't giving you much of a kick coffee probably wont either. Do you drink a lot of caffeine a day or no? Your body could have developed a tolerance to it.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
bluecoconuts said:
It's just caffeine, if energy drinks aren't giving you much of a kick coffee probably wont either. Do you drink a lot of caffeine a day or no? Your body could have developed a tolerance to it.
If you drink a lot of soda that could be the issue your body is already used to a certain level of caffeine. That and personally I find a nice Italian roast black coffee best In the morning. Not a big fan of all that extra sugar in my coffee.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I drink no caffeine. I even drink decaf tea. I did have an substance addiction earlier in my twenties, not sure if that has any kind of lingering effect. I wouldn't think so...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Cappuccino is made from espresso. I'm very surprised you didn't feel a kick.

I am a pretty solid coffee drinker... on the weekend's I brew espresso and I can only stand a double.

It might have been your espresso... no good?

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I drank two of the tallest cups they had, I think 16oz, somethin like that. Not back to back, bout an hour apart. I was awake, I didn't feel tired I guess. But I wasn't energetic and I fell asleep just fine. I don't know if I'm expecting too much or if it just doesn't effect me. But I was excited. I should also point out that it was the 3X caffein vanilla.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Lol no shit.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
And I don't think you gotta go to the doc just cause you not getting a buzz from coffee lol

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Your not alone man. Coffee doesn't give me a buzz. Hell it makes me go to sleep.

But it sure takes good.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Angry Ram said:
Your not alone man. Coffee doesn't give me a buzz. Hell it makes me go to sleep.

But it sure takes good.
have you been tested for ADHD?

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Thordaddy said:
Angry Ram said:

But it sure takes good.
have you been tested for ADHD?

Thor is right, good chance ADHD is a possibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Angry Ram

Nope...no need. Just long as I remember coffee makes me go to sleep.

V3

Hall of Fame
Thor is right. ADD and ADHD people have a different reaction to stimulants. It actually calms them. That's why they use meds like Ritalin.

If you don't suffer from either of those and you still need a jolt, you should try meth.

Angry Ram

Really dude? Meth?

Think I know my own body and mental state to know if I need meds.

Coffee puts me to sleep.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I laughed. Lol but I'm in the same boat. I don't have any issues concentrating. It just wasn't doin it for me.

Angry Ram

It was a joke. Geez. I thought it was obvious. I guess not.

When you live in a city w/ one of the nation's highest meth problems, I take it a bit personal. Not that I nor any of my family has issues, but I see throughout the city problems.

Valium...fuck. I got dopey taking generic Loratabs after my wisdom teeth surgery.