Cody Davis

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Just read a Jim Thomas tweet that he is taking the roster spot from McDonald. Any chance our guy finally shines and the rams finally get that gem that everyone else seems to always find? I hope so...

paceram

Pro Bowler
El Juggernauto said:
Just read a Jim Thomas tweet that he is taking the roster spot from McDonald. Any chance our guy finally shines and the rams finally get that gem that everyone else seems to always find? I hope so...

I hope so, too! Davis seems like a very classy player and I am glad he is getting a chance!

RAM$

UDFA
Can't see him doing any worse than Giodarno. Davis has speed and instincts and besides we're playing like ish anyways, throw him in there D cant decline anyways.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I thought about that last night, figured he would be the one to step in. I hope he can play well, not too lost in coverage.

I noticed that McLeod seems to have issues with the coverage at times, he doesn't give safety support when he should or take good angles. He's definitely a stop gap, but I hope Davis gets some playing time and he can be a great depth guy.