Cody Davis?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Any chance of Cody Davis getting promoted to the Rams main roster in the near future?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
paceram said:
Any chance of Cody Davis getting promoted to the Rams main roster in the near future?
Dunno. I would think that Giordano is the next man up.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
X said:
paceram said:
Dunno. I would think that Giordano is the next man up.

Ugh, that thought just made me puke a little

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Giordano is already one of the 53. Someone will have to replace Daniels and it could be Cody.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
albefree69 said:
Giordano is already one of the 53. Someone will have to replace Daniels and it could be Cody.
They can add anyone else to the 53. It doesn't have to be a safety. Of course it might, given that we're down one man at that position, but I was really only commenting on who would fill the starter's role now.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
X said:
albefree69 said:
They can add anyone else to the 53. It doesn't have to be a safety. Of course it might, given that we're down one man at that position, but I was really only commenting on who would fill the starter's role now.

Don't forget Dunbar is eligible to return next Friday if we decide to resign him

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
rams24/7 said:
X said:
albefree69 said:

Don't forget Dunbar is eligible to return next Friday if we decide to resign him
Yep. Good point.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
X replied:
albefree69 said:
Yeah, he'd definitely play before Cody especially considering Giordano's history on special teams.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
albefree69 said:
X replied:
albefree69 said:
Yeah, he'd definitely play before Cody especially considering Giordano's history on special teams.
And as a safety...

bluecoconuts

Legend
They claimed an OT from Seattle (also a former 49er) today after putting Daniels to IR so we still are at 53.

Slappy967

Starter
I second the Kerry Rhodes suggestion and I don't give a crap if he is gay or not, that dude is a good football player and shouldn't have been (allegedly) blackballed from the league.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Slappy967 said:
I second the Kerry Rhodes suggestion and I don't give a crap if he is gay or not, that dude is a good football player and shouldn't have been (allegedly) blackballed from the league.

Do we need a tight end? Lord... I'm sorry about that right there.

Seriously though, I wonder how much he has left in the tank and what kind of contract he is looking for. I sure wouldn't mind having a little experience at safety and he was a good one. I worry about CB right now and if Finn has lost a step. He's getting beat like an unwanted step child.