Coach O Report

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Big Game

Living The Dream
Love the report from Coach O and i agree i think Pead can get the 3rd down RB role this year and thrive in it.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It is well documented that Foles doesn't set his feet correctly most times even when there are no defenders around.

Very good then, I just hadn't seen that. Of course, I mostly only see highlight reels.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
First of all, many thanks for this juicy report, CoachO.

You are definitely Da Man!

So many nuggets to assimilate...

Do you have a feeling for Rhaney's chances?

Your impressions of Weinke and Garcia were music to my ears.

Loved to hear your feedback on Christian Bryant, too. He was one of my faves that I "adopted" from last draft. If he and Roberson continue to emerge we will have a talented and deep secondary.

Your opinion of thinness at OG is a little bit perplexing. Does that mean that Donnal and Reynolds (Wichmann hasn't yet even seen the field) have disappointed, or that the DL would be dominating anybody at this stage of camp? You did say that it seemed almost unfair for GW to be throwing the kitchen sink at the O so soon.

Great news on Pead and Jenkins. Might be like finding money for us. I haven't been a big fan of either, but I would love to be proven wrong.

I can't wait for your post scrimmage report.

You are a treasure on this, and other boards, man. That's for sure...

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can someone make up a story today (not sure if there's an open practice or not)? You don't even need to attend camp
Then, they'd be just like Bernie! :ROFLMAO:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Tightness in his back apparently. He should be fine they just don't want him to aggravate anything.
From what? The offseason grind?
200.gif

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
Great report as usual. Someday if the Lord lets me live long enough to retire, I hope to attend camp and see some games with you guys.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Glad to hear about Pead....Benny has been a decent player, but I agree that we'd be a better team if we could upgrade him.

News about the offense is a little concerning....in one of Fisher's press conferences he mentioned that Foles had the offense looking good; guess not.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
If Foles is extended I hope it is only for another year or two at best.

Or maybe we can watch him play first? Before deciding his future based on the past, or one man's opinion of watching training camp when pads haven't even come on yet. I'd have happy feet too if the defense was in the back field every other play. Let's see what happens during real time.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I've been gone for a couple of weeks so my apologies and thanks to anyone else reporting but getting these nuggets from @CoachO always make me feel like we have some one from the staff feeding us real information that just doesn't come from the "news guys".

Some good things some concerns but it is just getting started. Can't wait to see them in some live action.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
@CoachO

ahhhhhh, it's like having a cigarette after....
The first sip of an ice cold beer after a long day's work.
IDK which one of these I think is a better way to describe how I feel after reading your report, @CoachO, But it was even better than I thought it would be!
That maybe because there were a lot of rumors you were mad and wouldn't be posting!