Cleveland @ Seachickens Game Thread: Our last Hope

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Did the Vikings win earlier ruin our chances? Thought I read that both teams need to lose for the Rams to have a chance

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Did the Vikings win earlier ruin our chances? Thought I read that both teams need to lose for the Rams to have a chance
Either one needs to lose out, the Vikings win nulls our chance with us taking the Vikes spot...

Our destiny this year rests in the hands of Johnny Manziel..

iced

if the browns win,i bet our game could be flexed to sunday night

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Well; 17-10 is a tight game heading into halftime.

Hold them here Browns.

Q729

Legend
If any team deserves to win, it's Cleveland. I mean their team finally wins a Super Bowl after it leaves them. Then they get a new team which continues the sucking tradition.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Alright. Cleveland with a hold to open the second.

Go get points, Browns!!

Name
Reese
Rams should be used to it. Like they always say," there's always next year." Bwahaha!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Rams should be used to it. Like they always say," there's always next year." Bwahaha!

Listen up #12...

Your ass ain't gonna last long here with that shit. I'll chalk it up to testing the waters this time.

Now,,, I've got to go take a #12.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

As opposed to what they say on Seahawks fan boards..."If Seattle doesn't make the playoffs, we can always root for a new team next year." :LOL:

Name
Reese
Listen up #12...

Your ass ain't gonna last long here with that crap. I'll chalk it up to testing the waters this time.

Now,,, I've got to go take a #12.
Your probably right i won't be here long but I don't mind stirring the pot while I'm here. Rams probably just didn't feel like playing into January. AGAIN!!