Clemens preparing for a spotlight video

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
AhDD1pkCAAAstqH.jpg

Looks/sounds like Clemens is going to be around a while if the official site is preparing a "Get to know" segment on Kellen Clemens. I hope they sign the guy for a while. He was a promising young 2nd rounder who the Jets drafted to be their future. Any team that signs Favre, though, is going to have to put their future on the back burner. Curious that they drafted Sanchez too. Sounds like everybody just gave up on him way too early. However, he (like every Rams QB) is going to need some support in order to flourish. (Blackmon)

bluecoconuts

Legend
I think that's good, he's a solid #2, nothing against Feeley or anything, but yeah. I'd like to have Clemens as the #2 next year.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
X said:
AhDD1pkCAAAstqH.jpg

Looks/sounds like Clemens is going to be around a while if the official site is preparing a "Get to know" segment on Kellen Clemens. I hope they sign the guy for a while. He was a promising young 2nd rounder who the Jets drafted to be their future. Any team that signs Favre, though, is going to have to put their future on the back burner. Curious that they drafted Sanchez too. Sounds like everybody just gave up on him way too early. However, he (like every Rams QB) is going to need some support in order to flourish. (Blackmon)
Props on the sig bro, looks sooo legit! :lol:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Barrison6 said:
Props on the sig bro, looks sooo legit! :lol:
Thanks. :mrgreen: