Clemens and Stacy limited in Wednesday's practice

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
October 30, 2013 6:43 pm
Kellen Clemens limited with injury to throwing shoulder
by Larry Hartstein | CBSSports.com
Rams quarterback Kellen Clemens was limited in Wednesday's practice with an injury to his right (throwing) shoulder, reports the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. St. Louis is preparing to host Tennessee on Sunday.

October 30, 2013 6:28 pm
Zac Stacy 'very limited' in Wednesday's practice
by Larry Hartstein | CBSSports.com
Rams starting running back Zac Stacy surprisingly is practicing Wednesday despite his ankle injury, but "his work is very limited," reports the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. Earlier in the day, coach Jeff Fisher said Stacy was unlikely to practice at all.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/teams/page/STL/st-louis-rams

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was almost certain Clemens hurt that shoulder when he got blasted on that run.
I admire his guts and determination, but ... slide.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
6d13.png

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I was almost certain Clemens hurt that shoulder when he got blasted on that run.
I admire his guts and determination, but ... slide.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking.

You especially can't leave yourself open like that to the Shithawks, say what you will and I'll probably agree with you, but even their biggest hater has to admit they can lay the boom. Clemens is lucky he walked away from that.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yeah that's what I'm thinking.

You especially can't leave yourself open like that to the Shithawks, say what you will and I'll probably agree with you, but even their biggest hater has to admit they can lay the boom. Clemens is lucky he walked away from that.
Yeah. They can. Which is even more reason to love that game. We out-boomed them.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Yeah, but looking at that injury list I'm wondering at what cost.

Most of the vets on that list were probably added just to give them more time to recover. Don't read too much into it until later in the week.