CLEARLY a rumor. CLEARLY. But... it's out there now.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
BREAKING NEWS: Redskins Trade For #2 Draft Pick, Will Nab RG3

A long time NFL executive and even longer time Egotastic! reader reports that the Rams have indeed traded their #2 draft pick in the 2012 NFL Draft to the Washington Redskins who will most certainly be expected to draft Robert Griffin III with their new and improved draft pick.

The Rams have been shopping around their #2 draft slot to every NFL team with their eye on the RG3 prize for the past month or so and it seems like the Redskins have now won the bidding with a compensation package that is believed to include their #6 pick this season, their #1 pick in next year's draft, and perhaps some current players as well.

Public announcements expected in the near future.

http://egotastic.com/2012/03/breaking-n ... l-nab-rg3/

bluecoconuts

Legend
I'm not sure Blackmon falls to 6th honestly, so we'll have to be active in FA to upgrade at WR.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
bluecoconuts said:
I'm not sure Blackmon falls to 6th honestly, so we'll have to be active in FA to upgrade at WR.
Agreed, he may go to Cleveland. I sure hope that Cleveland doesn't always screw us, LOL.

If we retain Lloyd, with Amendola, our rookies, and a impact rookie in a later round, our WR, might be OK. But I would sure like a little insurance, because that area has to improve.

Who do you like blue? Colston, Jackson(too much money), Ginn JR, Meachum (not great production)?

bluecoconuts

Legend
I don't think we're keeping Lloyd, I think he's only saying there's a chance to be nice, I don't think he's interested though....

I'd say Colston unless Jackson comes cheaper than we thought, but I don't see that happening. If we're drafting at 6, unless Richardson goes at 5, I think we pick him up and run the ball a lot.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
bluecoconuts said:
I don't think we're keeping Lloyd, I think he's only saying there's a chance to be nice, I don't think he's interested though....

I'd say Colston unless Jackson comes cheaper than we thought, but I don't see that happening. If we're drafting at 6, unless Richardson goes at 5, I think we pick him up and run the ball a lot.
Egotastic is great for Hollywood rumors and nudity for top models and such.

I wouldn't cry at drafting Richardson, I think he's special, but there's better value out there at that position.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Not believing it until I see it on PFT or it is reported by Jay Glazer.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i sincerely apologise to egotastic.