Clayton: Britt Could Be A Big Steal for the Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Sadly I think it also speaks volumes of how poorly the Rams develop WRs of their own. For all the draft picks used at that position, none have really jumped out.
They're all quite young, and WRs are notoriously slow to adjust to the speed and complexity of NFL offenses. I expect a lot out of Quick, still. Also think Givens will be a dangerous deep threat when he's not expected to run complex routes around the middle of the field.

Austin is Austin. Creative usage is key.

Britt to me is a bonus; he could be a huge boon to the passing game, or he could bust out completely. If the former, awesome, but you don't go into the season expecting or banking on it. If he busts out, hopefully you've managed to get Quick some experience watching a guy who knows how to use size to his advantage, and you're out half a mil.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Wouldn't be the first guy to go about doing it, Clayton was on the verge of doing it before he got injured. All he has to do is stay healthy and I genuinely believe that with Bradford at his side he'll do good things.

Yup, players turing around with a change of scenery isn't an everyday thing but it happens often enough that we can hope for Britt. This could be a big deal for him because if he gets open the ball will go his way often, Bradford seems to like vet guys......

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I really hope he does good, I was not high at all on the pick up when it went down due to his production history in Tennessee along with the injuries, but I'm becoming a fan. We need a WR that's going to punk around defensive backs and that is what I see Britt doing in the near future. He seems to have a chip on his shoulder and I'm diggin it.