Classic colors prominently featured as Rams promote gear on Twitter

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
http://theramswire.usatoday.com/201...ntly-featured-on-rams-website-promoting-gear/

The Los Angeles Rams tweeted on Saturday promoting Rams gear on its website. And wouldn’t you know it, the color scheme prominently featured will have many Rams fans in L.A. very happy.

Lurking behind is the current Rams colors. I’ll admit, the scheme looks nice. It has sort of a matte finish to it, modern. But most Rams fans prefer the classic look, and here’s hoping the team makes this as part of their plan to rebrand come May.

I’m not saying. Just saying.

…..

Legend
I think circa 1980 I had a conversation with a buddy about the Rams colors/uniforms. To me, that was the last conversation I ever needed to have because it just doesn't matter that much to me.

However, I get it that a lot of people like to discuss the topic. What's curious to me is why there are so many fanatics for the classic color scheme. I'm old school by nature, yet despite that, I think the uniforms need to transition with times. When we go back to LA.....we cant go back in time. I afraid some want just that.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I have been a Rams fan since the 70's so I am very familiar with their old blue and yellow uniforms. I may be the only one here but I prefer the Dark Blue and Gold. It looks more modern. If they do revert back to the old ones I hope they attempt to give it a more modern appearance.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
However, I get it that a lot of people like to discuss the topic. What's curious to me is why there are so many fanatics for the classic color scheme. I'm old school by nature, yet despite that, I think the uniforms need to transition with times. When we go back to LA.....we cant go back in time. I afraid some want just that.

For me it bring me back to being a kid again. It was big reason amongst many that made me a fan and quite frankly, I think our current ones are just kind of ugly lol.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't mind the old colours but like @Elmgrovegnome said hope they have a modern looking uniform ..to go with what should be an amazing stadium

tahoe

Pro Bowler
The "classic colors" are ugly, just sayin. They need to move forward not backward.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
http://theramswire.usatoday.com/201...ntly-featured-on-rams-website-promoting-gear/

The Los Angeles Rams tweeted on Saturday promoting Rams gear on its website. And wouldn’t you know it, the color scheme prominently featured will have many Rams fans in L.A. very happy.

Lurking behind is the current Rams colors. I’ll admit, the scheme looks nice. It has sort of a matte finish to it, modern. But most Rams fans prefer the classic look, and here’s hoping the team makes this as part of their plan to rebrand come May.

I’m not saying. Just saying.
My wife works at ' Target ' here in Simi Valley California, and they're selling "L.A. Rams T-Shirts, But they don't look like these, according to her. But I haven't seen them!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If they would just go darker on the classic jersey it would be beautiful. Match the blue to the helm, using the darker navy blue = win.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
I was hoping for a modernized white & blue, someone posted a cool pic of it before but can't find it.

A55VA6

Legend
I wish NFL made an exception and let us wear our "throwbacks" as our main uniforms. Won't happen though..

Last edited:

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I liked the new unis right after the superbowl. But I passionately despise the blue on blue or white on white look. Love the white jersey/blue pants though.

When we had the blue jersey/gold pants, those were awesome!

But I still prefer the royal blue/canary yellow - maybe as a compromise they can keep the navy blue and pair with canary yellow, similar to the t shirt in the OP

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Where's the "prominently" part of it? The only time where it's brighter yellow is when you have the option to. Everything is still mostly navy blue and gold.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Tell her to snap a photo! Put your foot down man!
She was going to buy me one, but they didn't have one in my size! I told her someone probably jumped on an opportunity to make a fast Buck. And that it didn't match the ones posted above^. I'll see what I can do about the photo!!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I get the whole point of wanting to appeal to the older LA fans and stuff, but it should still be about the future. We need an overhaul of the jerseys. Even if it's the same colors, but in a different way. We don't live in 1994 anymore.