Cincinnati Bengals QB's coach Ken Zampese

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
101.jpg

[mp3]http://icestream.dev-cms.com:8000/stl/2011/12/12162011081827.mp3[/mp3]

How important is it for a kid to have a true QB coach in terms of his development?
"It's been done a lot of ways over the years, but I think as the amount of looks multiply, as you add more and more things defensively, you need the detail of things, and the detail of techniques, etc., a lot of good things can happen if the details get handled. I think it's pretty important."

How are those weapons (Green, Gresham, Simpson) going to help Dalton develop?
"Well the margin for error is greater. There's such a greater range when you throw it to those guys. As you get going, you can "throw it up" to those guys. Most of the time you have guys where you can't "lay one up" because the odds are, the defender can get it."

What has Jay Gruden brought to the table?
"Atmosphere. I think one of the most underrated attributes of a group is the atmosphere of the people in charge. Your attitude is the prism from which you see everything that happens to you, and we've got great attitudes here, and Jay's a great part of that. How he handles players, and his demeanor, and how you respond to things that didn't happen right. It's big. It's big. It allows guys to come back quick, and you can say anything to a player, but how you say it will determine how they take it, and he's got a great delivery."