CIF Div.II State Championship

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Hey guys ... my son's Alma Mater , Enterprise H.S. is playing against Chaminade today in Carson for the Div.II state title. My son graduated in 2011 and played on section championship teams, but they never got a nod from the Cal-Hi folks to advance to the state rounds.

This yr's EHS Hornets team is undefeated 13-0 and beat Manteca last week for the NorCal championship and the right to play for the state. Going up against CIF ranked #3 Chaminade is a tall order. Here in Cali ... the private prep schools have a huge unfair advantage against the public schools because of the recruiting they can do. Chaminade's QB - Kaaya is already committed to U. of Miami next yr. But our boys are going down there with nothing to lose and are going to play their hearts out to represent not just their school, their community (Redding, Ca.) but also the entire North State. They are the only team in NSCIF history to make it to this level.

I am so proud of these guys and if you get a chance to watch, please do. The game is at 4 pm PST. and I know at least up here it is being televised on the CSN+ channel.

GO HORNETS!