Christmas Tree Madness

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I was at my sister's during Thanksgiving. Her husband and his entire family went to Michigan. They have 2 Christmas trees in their house. A serious one upstairs, and a Michigan one down in their basement. The basement is a Michigan shrine btw.

So here's what I see first...

20151125_230057.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
As I get a little closer...

20151125_230025.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Can you believe this angel... Hahahhahahahahha

20151125_230033.jpg

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
a real Michigan fan would have Bo on the top of that tree.

Just sayin...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
How fitting is it that it's a fake tree in an area where they should have no problem finding real ones. No offense to your sister's husband (well maybe a bit :D) but that tree is puke worthy right there. Should have snuck in a Woody Hayes angel while he wasn't looking.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
a real Michigan fan would have Bo on the top of that tree.

Just sayin...

He's got multiple pics of him and Bo...old and new... even pics of Bo and my nephews and niece.

It's nauseating. :ROFLMAO:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
How fitting is it that it's a fake tree in an area where they should have no problem finding real ones. No offense to your sister's husband (well maybe a bit :D) but that tree is puke worthy right there. Should have snuck in a Woody Hayes angel while he wasn't looking.

Hahahahaha

Things were very tense during the Michigan Ohio State game on Saturday. My Brother in Law and his Dad watch it with me there every year. Hahahaha