Christmas music

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sorry, mates...

When it comes to XMas music.

latest

It's a genre 2nd only to Country Music as the worst thing on this planet.
well my top 4 playoff positions would be : (#1 being most offensive):
1. celine dion
2. rap
3. xmas music
4. elevator music
of course it would be rap vs celine dion for the championship and since i like 5 rap songs
(which is 5 more than celine dion liked songs) celine dion wins ! (y)

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Aside from Trans-Siberian Orchestra? Christmas music can burn.

fearsomefour

Legend
1. celine dion
2. rap
3. xmas music
4. elevator music
of course it would be rap vs celine dion for the championship and since i like 5 rap songs
Celine Dion covering AC/DC You Shook Me All Night Long may be the trophy raiser.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
WOW , glad I don't hang out with some of you guys , :hiding:

Last edited:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Celine Dion covering AC/DC You Shook Me All Night Long may be the trophy raiser.

You motherfucker I had no idea there was such a thing as Celine Dion covering AC/DC so I Googled it and found it to be true!!!!!!!

I hate you for this because I watched part of it..........this is your fault and now I have to "pay it backwards".

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Perfectly good thread right down the crapper.

And I don't care LOL........if I had to see that skinny skank pelvic thrust to AC/DC then EVERYONE else has to see it too.

Ohmahgawd.

That would cure sex addictions.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
You motherfreaker I had no idea there was such a thing as Celine Dion covering AC/DC so I Googled it and found it to be true!!!!!!!

I hate you for this because I watched part of it..........this is your fault and now I have to "pay it backwards".

This needs to be deleted immediately ,

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You motherfreaker I had no idea there was such a thing as Celine Dion covering AC/DC so I Googled it and found it to be true!!!!!!!

its his fault that YOU actually thought ANYTHING by celine dion is ear drum worthy? just for that you should have to listen to elavator rap christmas music. (sung by you know who.) (y)

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
One of my favs. can't go wrong when Ray Charles is singing.

No matter the subject, Ray is a win. I saw him live for free and had to explain to my friends with me that they were seeing something they would remember forever. We were young. They get it now.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Aside from Trans-Siberian Orchestra? Christmas music can burn.

Young lady, TSO is an awesome concert! Just amazing entertainment. The best thing anyone can do with a family for a gift at this time is TSO tickets. Christian or not, they kick ass in entertainment and talent.

But really? Just musically, message aside, Christmas music encompasses many of the best musicians that have ever lived.

I'm not a Christian in most ways, but I find the best of this music very touching. I guess that's why I choose heartfelt over rock or modern. I love the sincere, even when I don't agree. I don't like the insincere, because it's not a shallow topic

RamzFanz

Damnit
1. celine dion
2. rap
3. xmas music
4. elevator music

Sorry, I couldn't find her rapping it in elevator music.

By the way, whatever you do like will one day be elevator music, except there is no more elevator music except when I fart.